2020 Kia Soul consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Kia Soul
Shop the 2020 Kia Soul
3.1

Do not purchase car from Ed Voyles Kia in Smyrna

Immediately upon taking possession the car was sluggish, turned off in traffic. Contacting Ed Voyles was futile. They repeatedly told me low on service reps, no Apts available, just newness of car canceled apt I made online, NO SER. MNG. EVER CALLED ME BACK. Finally, after two weeks, I drove car there and left it. No oil so they did oil change and charged me! Told to drive 1000 miles and return. No oil again. Did this 4 or 5 times and overnight oil flush. With all the problems and recalls for this exact problem, should have immediately replaced engine. I am 80 years old. I could have been killed with that car all those months. Finally replaced engine and I am afraid to drive it. Need replacement

1.1

Car is not safe and recalls are not being honored.

Having problem consistently with the car stalling while driving. Southwest Kia will not honor the recall on this vehicle. Having to take car to dealership over and over again.

A joy to drive.....

I've only had my Soul for three weeks, but I love it already. It's smooth and quiet and I didn't put gas in for two weeks. A terrific warranty comes with a Kia car. I do wish it had a CD player because I love audiobooks, but that's my only - if silly - complaint. It's a terrific little car.

My daughters first car !

We bought this not only because she loved the style but because of the safety features and reliability factor. This car should carry her through college .

So Far So Good

Looks good, Good price, Good MPG, This is my third Soul and I liked them all. The first one was totaled in a T-Bone accident. I walked away without a scratch. Traded the second one in for the third one. Wanted a new car for retirement.

2.9

Average car, above average price

You'll feel better with another brand. Minimal features compared to other vehicles at the same priceline. Toyota would be a better option, likely with more room.

I love my Soul!!!!

This is my 2nd Soul. I had no intention of getting rid of my 2016 but the dealership called and offered me a new 2020 for the same monthly payment. I declined their offer several times because I loved my car and didn’t want to trade it in. The salesman finally convinced me to come in and test drive the new model so I did. I loved the new bells and whistles it had so I went ahead and traded. My payment stayed the same and my insurance actually went down. I could not be any happier with my Kia Soul.

2.6

Brand New Yet Broken

Do NOT buy a Kia. My car had a defect as I drove it off the lot and I’m being charged $170 to have it looked at.

I love my car

It is a great car the trunk amazing and the space in the back is perfect for children .The drive is very smooth . I have it in black I really enjoy this car

Very Smart Car.

Enjoying learning more as we drive. Down side is it did not come with an owners manual. So learning something’s as we go. Fun and great car.