2017 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2017 Lexus ES 350
4.0

Most comfortable car

This car is good. I just have couple complaints. 1. The navigation voice volumn is too low. I could not hear it on the freeway. 2. The mpg is never over 21, even i drove on freeway.

My fourth ES350 and they get better every time.

A smooth and VERY quiet ride. The mileage could be better but it still above average for a car in equivalent category. I tried a GS350 for about a year and found the ES350 to be a superior vehicle in every way. Can't think of a single flaw. Will continue to drive this make and model as long as I am driving.

Great Car

The Lexus 350ES is definitely a car that not only provides comfort & reliability but is a luxury car from outside to inside. We are pleased with everything this car offers. We bought it as a pre certified used car. Great deal with only 4000 miles on it! Love it!

Lush and elegant

My Lexus is the most wonderful card that I have ever purchased. The vehicle is smooth and easy riding it makes you want to drive far distances. The leather in my car is so beautiful and rich feeling that when my passengers get in it they absolutely love it. I truly believe that Lexus is the car that everyone should own. I find the computer system in my car so is the easily accessible and important to have in this modern day.

The color, size and functions are best for me.

Even though I had been attached to my previous LS 400 which I owned for 20 years, I already feel comfortable with this Lexus 350 after I drove one day.

Best Car I have had Yet

I love the car and all its features. I am extremely pleased with my new purchase. The Lexus team sold me a great and very reliable car. I could not ask for more.

3.4

Comfort but disappointing overall

I?ve always wanted a Lexus so I did my research and choose a brand new 2017 ES350. The ride is soft and quite although a bit ?boat like?. The dash instruments can be hard to use and you can see the wiper setting through the steering wheel. My biggest complaint is the brakes! Backing up in reverse is BEYOND embarrassing the brakes click and clunk like a 20year old junker! So disgusted with Lexus telling me its the brakes loading. Really a $40,000 brand new car should sound like that. Appears from my research it?s all models and years Lexus and Toyota. Recommend pass on these cars. I will trade in soon.

3.6

Dash board

The dash is too hard to read and is too complicated. It wasn't even changed from the last one. Other cars are far ahead of this dash on this car. Would ride smoother if it had undercoating

Love my Lexus ES 350!

I read many reviews before purchasing this car, and many of them disliked the remote touch system used for navigation, etc. I was shown how to make adjustments to the touch remote so it slowed down the cursor and it didn't jump around. I rely on the navigation system to get me around, and I find it easy to use (I did read the manual). I love everything about this car, it is smooth and quiet and a dream to drive.

Very nice car-love the features and ride

The ES350 is great. We looked at lot of luxury vehicles and this was the best value and great features. Love the bling spot monitor and forward radar along with lane control. (Currently own a 1999 es300 with 300,000 miles and still in good condition