2017 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2017 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2017 Lexus ES 350

The Car By Which to Judge All Others

Twenty-four hours after leasing a less expensive Toyota, we returned to the dealership and traded it in on this, our second leased Lexus! The comfort of power-adjustable seats on the passenger side identical to those of the driver's seat was absolutely a necessity, because of my degenerative disk disease. We were told that only high-end cars have this feature, but in combination with all the other comfort and safety features of the Lexus, we knew we couldn't make any other choice than a Lexus!!!

3.1

TERRIBLE CAR

WHEN YOU HIT 70 MPH THE CABIN IS VERY NOISY....WAS TOLD THAT LEXUS USED THINNER GLASS ON WINDOWS AND BAD DESIGN OF SIDE VIEW MIRRORS CAUSES THIS. IF I WAS STILL WORKING WOULD GET RID OF OT AND TAKE MY LUMPS

3.1

TERRIBLE CAR

Perfect in every way.

Great styling, gas mileage, features, reliability. I owned the same model previous to this one. I kept it for 9 years. I literally never had a problem.

3.7

Heater fans

This is the worst car i have ever owned. The heater fan on auto wont go higher then 60%. I have to always use the manual control so setting a temperature is useless. Traction does not work near as well as my previous car when on ice. I find all the new fangled senors work sometimes and faults at other times. Nothing ever registeres as a fault on the computer so the dealer does nothing to fix ianything Mechanics like surgeons no longer have any diagnostic skills and try to rely soley on tests that only show 20% of issues. I spent more money on this car then any card ever and I would never buy another. It is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I have owned a lot of cars. Total regret!

2018 new lexus

my 4th lexus and this one has all the newest safety features i love it rides great/ has very good gas mileage and looks great inside and out

Love the car

First I purchased a 2015 not a 2017. Really love the car I have only had it one day drive it two times. Have an ice storm today and won?t be taking it out

3.0

Most reliable luxury car I've seen

This car met all my luxury needs on the road. A fantastic car indeed and I intend to get the 2018 as soon as mine is sold.

The Car Loved by many.

I have great trust on cars made by Toyota. I also owned a Corolla CE, and I'm still driving it after 12 years.I have Great Trust on Resale Value of all Toyota Cars.

Most beautiful, delux car I?ve ever owned

This is my second new Lexus. Drove my last one 12 years. It is so beautiful; rides and drives like a dream! Not one bit sorry I spent the money and got the best.