2020 Lincoln Aviator consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Aviator Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Aviator

Love it.

Bought has a "reacquired " car from local lincoln dealer. Beautiful, roomy, top of the line loaded. At 4 months old,I've driven it 9 months trouble free. 3 liter 400 hp it's got it all.

From BMW to Lincoln...

I went in expecting to find the regular Lincoln style my parents used to buy, as a 20 year buyer of BMWs I figured it wouldn’t interest me at all.... I was pleasantly surprised, the tech, the finishes, the ride and the power in the 2020 Aviator far exceeded my expectations. Lincoln has won over a German Luxury driver, mind you I’m not taking the corners like I did in my X6M but I am enjoying the sleek lines and upgraded amenities that even BMW hasn’t mastered.

3.4

Beautiful design but less than acceptable overall

I've had my Aviator for 9 months with less than 3k miles on it. Car has been out of my possession for a total of 4 weeks due to issues with glass roof and its repair, bad back up camera, glitchy electronics, general fit and finish. In addition, the engine noise inside the cabin is ROARING loud, and suspension is so hard the side-to-side buffeting inside is extreme. Not what I call a luxury vehicle.

Love the Technology and the Black Label Experience

The styling is incredible on the new Aviator. Looks better than many of the German cars and although the price is comparable, the technology features included in the pricing make the Aviator a great purchase. The Black Label program is also a plus. They pick up your car for Your included maintenance? Hard to beat that!

4.0

Gorgeous but roof leaks

Fell in love with aviator... my first luxury car ever but proving problematic. Bought pre-owned 12000 miles but has a roof leak. Dealer sure bent over backwards to sell me this vehicle. Hope dealer can rectify situation in timely manner. Love comfort style features of vehicle just disappointed with reliability. Wanted to buy American but having second thoughts about Ford/Lincoln.......

3.7

Comes up short

Even with the drivers seat lowered as far as it would go my head was nearly hitting the interior roof on this thing and I’m only 6’ 3” tall. Very disappointing. I really wanted to buy the Aviator. :(

3.0

Do not buy this Car

This vehicle has been back to the dealership five times with less than 10K miles. The sync 3 system has a mind of its own and just shuts off while you are driving. You must pull over and turn on and off the vehicle to fix the issue. You can video record the issue and the dealership says they know there is a problem but cannot fix it because it did not happen when it was with them. If you google that issue Ford should be getting a class action lawsuit because they know there is a problem. Another issue is the vehicle crash warning just comes on for no reason. We now just started getting all these warnings as well. Drive Control Malfunction Service Required, Service AdvanceTrac, Hill Start Assist Not Available, 4W Drive malfunction. All of these are showing up all the time. Lincoln has a problem with quality on this vehicle.

Just the right size for our use and comfortable

Met our needs for room and comfort and traveling to visit our children and friends in Georgia and for hauling furniture and small items around town

Great engine and transmission performance.

Engine has an intermittent rough idle in hot weather. Other than that I love the car and features. I heavily shopped Audi Q7, BMW X5, and Lexus RX350. I’m glad I waited for the Aviator to arrive. After 8 months, still love it.

1.9

Very disappointed with our new 2020l Aviator

We have had the car for 2 months and it has been in the shop for 35 days. Seats are uncomfortable, too narrow and not enough foam. The adjusting mechanism broke and took a month to fix, Air suspension sits low in the right front corner, AM radio is very poor, so much static it is un useable. Air conditioning is poorly designed.