2020 Lincoln Aviator consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Aviator Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Aviator

Lincoln Aviator

Never thought I would own a Lincoln. Came out of an Audi and usually drive BMW. The Aviator is hands down much more attractive than al of the competition inside and out. The ride and drive is comparable if not better. Now I am a Lincoln owner. The dealership Wickstrom in BARRINGTON was excellent also.

2.4

This model have too many problems

Have Brake problem, Key remote, sunglasses holder, rear hatch very noisy, exhaust noise, wind noise from windows, starter car very noisy, clunking noise under the car

Driven 8000 miles so far

Drove a lot of luxury vehicles and finally settled on the Aviator. I have read all the current reviews and didn't find one that was good. PROs = Great exterior and interior design, motor proformances, at the extra feature are cool(lighting package), so many extras are included for a price of 58000, Its faster than any other luxury third row suv, sound system is awesome, front seats are super comfortable, Dash display is one of the best, leveling adjustments are a good feature while the snow, auto rear seats that fold and middle seats that pop forward automatically are good, adaptive cruise is the best I have ever had. CONs- Engine noise when accelerating is a bit much, too loud at times even with a gentle accel. Throttle response had a 1 second delay which is a bit weird for me. middle seats are not very comfortable even for just two people. Rear seats are good for my little girls but not for standard adults. We had issues with the WiFi connections, not as good as it could be. The suspension air ride is a little stiff at times, I expected a softer ride. Electronic door release take some time getting use to and if you are in motion you can't open a door (good and bad too). Overall I believe it beats any other vehicle of its class, looks amazing, quick, and interior is very nice. someone said the cost is close to a navigator which I find untrue even for a black label. the cheapest navigator I saw was 92000 and up. I have driven it quite a bit and haven't had single engine or electronic issue. So far

Beautiful car with many wonderful upgrades.

The car is beautiful and we get many compliments. The ride is great, and the features are amazing. We previously owned a BMW and there is no comparison - this car is amazing!

owned for three months and love it.

very well built and has luxury look inside and out. we have had no problems at all. this car turns heads for sure. it is pricey though.

Most luxurious and comfortable ride!

An incredible engineering feat. The Outside styling and inside luxury would be hard to beat. We had a Mercedes prior to this and as wonderful as it was, it didn't even come close to the Aviator. Aside from the design, is the performance. The 400 hp engine seems to have endless power and acceleration!!!

My new Aviator

A very comfortable yet sporty luxury SUV. I looked around and looked at a lot of imports as well as domestics. I couldn't find one that had all the amenities and at the price point of the Aviator.

2.1

I really regret that I stopped by Lincoln dealer

The car looks good interior and exterior. But after 1 day the wiper stopped working on the highway and in a heavy rain. The dealer gives me another car . And I find out a series rear shox problem . Feel and sound like the tires touch the car body very bad. And finally someone break into the car destroyed the window and the 75k car alarm didn't do anything to let me know. The car in the dealer since 1/4/20. They wasn't able to give me a same suv to drive as a part of the deal they call pike up and drop of and I paid money for that.

Nicest car we ever owned

Great top of the line car, excellent for family daily use and extended trips. Outstanding performance, gas mileage, comfort and safety. Plenty of cargo room for any purpose.

2.7

Serious issues with 2020 Lincoln Aviator

I just purchased a brand new off the showroom floor Lincoln Aviator in November 2019 . All the new cars added the feature where the engine turns off at red lights, stop sign when you put your foot on the break. I have broken down 5 times now and it is January 2020. My car has been in the shop for this ever since I purchased the car basically and when it comes back “fixed” i just find myself broken down at a red light again. The short period of time I did drive the car the passenger door started rattling. The customer service has been great but it’s way too soon to be dealing with these problems already. I do love how the car drives its fast, when it’s on. If I was guaranteed they could fix it and it would never happen again I would certainly stay with the vehicle but I need reliability, assuming everyone purchasing a car does too!