2020 Lincoln Corsair consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Corsair Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Lincoln Corsair
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Corsair

Luxurious AND sporty!

This car is the mini Navigator. It has 3 driving modes, a luxurious interior (beautiful), and very smooth ride. But it is zippy and fun to drive. Happier with this purchase than any in the past.

Most luxury Suv I've owned

Its a very nice riding car it is spacious and has a lot 9f features and toms of leg room. I like the 360 camera the most the added security is great.

This is my 3rd. Lincoln

I'm having issues with the driver air bag. Took it to dealer on the 2nd. day (a Saturday) and was told they would call me on Monday to let me know when they would have a car for me to drive. NOT A GOOD WAY TO START! Never had any issues with my other 2 Lincoln's.

Absolutely love it!!!

Drives so smoothly, interior and exterior design and color is beautiful. Seating is so comfortable and love all the extra perks. Front and back seats are spacious as well as trunk.

New car in 14 years

This car is perfect for me. Being a crossover it allows me the room of a SUV but still feels more like a car than a truck. I really like all the new technology. And find the vehicle to be the right size for me.

3.6

I love the look of it but it’s a lemon!

My Corsair jerks and lurches when upshifting and downshifting. My dealers service kept it for 4 weeks replacing the transmission and when I got it back it drives exactly the same! Frustrating!

Love the comfort and drive of the Lincoln Corsair

The drive of my Lincoln is so smooth. It is the mot comfortable car I have owned. I love the look of the new Lincolns and the inside technology is so user friendly.

4.3

Interior materials first rate.

Nice clean styling. Quality interior. Ride not as smooth as I would have liked. Engine only adequate but still OK. Lincoln has made good strides and deserves consideration

Pleased with interior its different but I like it

had a2015 MKC 2.3 AWD Eco Boost was rear ended sitting at red light lost car -totaled bought car that took its place corsair wow 5 years later im loving the smooth ride acceleration new toys like driving a soft cushion around

4.4

Complicated technology but beautiful.

So many features that require so many settings that it takes some of the enjoyment out of an otherwise great car. May be too "techy" for average owner.