2020 Lincoln Corsair consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Corsair Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Lincoln Corsair
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Corsair

Sharp luxury SUV from Lincoln

The Lincoln Corsair appealed to me for its style and the quiet, smooth ride (even with the standard engine). It moves quietly and confidently. The driver and passengers are surrounded by quiet or the delightfully clear Revel surround system. The car can be loaded with lots of features before it gets too pricey. The larger engine provides a mildly more assertive driving experience, but not enough to justify the price for many.

Sleek styling and comfort

Great new styling and features on our new 2020 Lincoln Corsair. Traded our 2017 MKC which had great styling and features as well. We've had great luck with Lincolns so far.

Coming from a Navigator, this is a mini version.

This new version of the smaller SUV, is roomy, and has all of the bells & whistles of a larger vehicle. Plenty of leg room & the style is beautiful.

Great car! Right size. Great handling.

Sales folks (Chris Kelly)at Bowen & Scarff were terrific! Easy to work with, not pushy, competent - even under the pressure of the COVID-19 scare.

Total luxury & style!

We have not owned the car for a full week yet, but are currently infatuated with it! We were trading a large SUV and looking to downsize. We found the Corsair to be the perfect fit. It has an elegant style, a smooth ride, and a luxurious interior.

The second Lincoln crossover I’ve owned.

Dealer support, build quality, luxurious appointments, ergonomics, highest available technology, styling, are all outstanding. If Lincoln keeps building their vehicles this way... I’ll keep buying them.

All the Bells and Whistles.

Looks sharp, handles smoothly,and outstanding performance from the 2.3 L engine. Love my new Lincoln Corsair. Through the Coved-19 crisis, Beach Ford/Lincoln, provided me with internet pricing, loan processing, and delivery of my new vehicle, without having to leave my house. Pretty neat learning experience.

Quietest Car We’ve Ever Owned

Owned for less than a month but have a great opinion already. Quiet, smooth, spunky and good looking. Excellent gas mileage in town and on the road and has been in the economy mode full time. It only has one feature we dislike, the brakes hold on full stops and engine will automatically cut off and restart the engine. I won’t lower my rating because you can disable this feature with the push of a button. It’s the Reserve model and is trimmed out very well. Comfortable for driver and passengers alike. It has an elongated moon roof allowing a lot of light to the interior closed with the interior slide open. Cannot say enough nice things about it and have already advised friends to test drive one on their next trade. A Keeper!

It has a lot of power for a four cylinder.

Rides great to be a small SUV. Has all of the features of a luxury vehicle. It really surprised us to have good handling and ride

Best of all I have ever had.

I have had five another Lincolns, two that were new, in short time I have had it I feel it is the best one yet.