2020 Lincoln Corsair consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Lincoln Corsair
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Corsair
1.3

Worst car I ever owned

Drives like a truck, shifts like an old truck, seats fell like seating on a rock. Finish is poor. Only MKC previously no comparison I’m selling it as fast as I can

4.4

was replacement to Lincoln Mkc

I drove it and then purchased it ...love the 360degree camera and other safety features...have only own short tim (400 miles) at this time I think it is good replacement

Very nice. Went from an Exployer to a consair

Just getting use to it. Only had it for four days. Went from Exployer to something smaller. So far we are enjoying this new vehicle

Major improvement over the MKC

Purchased Corsair Reserve in Feb 2020. Much improved over the MKC. So far I have found no problems. I used to compare the MKC to my Lexus ES and on a scale of 1 to 10 I rated the MKC a 3 & the Lexus a 9. Now I would rate the Corsair a 9 & the Lexus an 8. I believe the electronics on the Corsair are much better & more user friendly than the Lexus. The Lexus electronics are so confusing, difficult to use, & don't seem to present as much useful info as the Corsair. The Corsair technology is much more intuitive. Ride is smooth & quiet. The adaptive cruise with lane centering works like a charm. Fit and finish are great. Interior looks like a luxury car as opposed to the MKC which I felt looked cheap. So far I can't find anything about the car I don't like.

Reliable, Powerful, Feel of Luxury

I have been driving my corsair since Feb. 2020. The car is very comfortable, and reliable. I own a 2.3T version and the ramp up power is wonderful. Seats are comfortable with beautiful blue leather design. The MPG is overall fine considering a luxury car. Seating in the back of the car with the extended moonroof feels awesome. I put 8800 mileage and have not faced any problem. I personally love the smart 4 wheel drive feature.

3.1

to pricy eveyone thinks ford!

Do not like it i loved my caddie better. This does not feel like class my caddie did. Do not like the piano keys you have to get used to it.

3.7

Broke down at 1300 miles

Just started driving (less than 2 miles) and car over heated. Smelled antifreeze and engine temp was as high as gauge goes. Called Lincoln and they picked up the car. No loner was supplied (blamed on Covid) and the $45 a day that Lincoln is allowing does not cover my rental. It has been a week and Lincoln cannot duplicate the problem.

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned.

The corsair is honestly the perfect car. Inside, you feel like you are sitting inside a $95,000 Porsche but it’s a $50,000 Lincoln. Honestly, feels better than the Porsche. Interior and exterior are immaculate and interior especially is so roomy, comfortable, and high quality. Driving it is even better. You feel like you are floating on a cloud. Much better drive then the MKC. Amazing job Lincoln could not be happier with my car. I highly recommend this car to all my friends and family..

I love this car!

This car had everything I was looking for and things I didn’t know I was looking for that I love. Comfort design. Ride. Features in interior will make my daily commute a pleasure

Lincolns for Life!

Previous owner of the 2015 MKC Reserve which was nice and 2017 MKZ Reserve with the panoramic moonroof which was an awesome car experience. I decided the 2020 Corsair was going to be my next vehicle when seen showcased at the auto show. This time, I opted for the standard with AWD, 19 inch wheels, premium package, element package and convenience package. Initially selected white with cashew interior but it was sold, so I secured the metallic gray with ebony interior and I’m extremely pleased. The Corsair has superior styling and drives so smooth, like butter!