2008 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$35,840–$37,590 MSRP range
side view of 2008 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2008 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2008 Lincoln MKX

Overall a fun vehicle to drive

This vehicle looked great inside and out. I wish the seats had more cushion but they made up for it with the heated and cooled seats.

4.1

Very Reliable

This car is great for long commutes to work and has been very reliable in all kinds of inclement weather such as snow storms. Could be better on the gas mileage.

Very reliable, sleek and classy.

This car has met all of my needs for the past four years. My Lincoln MKX has been fun to drive, reliable and safe. Overall, I would purchase this vehicle again!

Best vehicle I've ever owned

Stylish, reliable, excellent value, and by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. I'm at 150k miles and have never had a problem.

Excellent Drive

Very comfortable drive experience. Very silent. Safe car due to the airbags, AWD, ABS break system and wheel size. Luxurious vehicle. Excellent condition.

Awesome used vehicle

Car is nicer in person than online. Very happy with this purchase. This was for a teenager that I wanted in a reliable vehicle. We were successful with this find!

Love this car

Love the space and overall style of the car. Have had no problems with it! Great for transportation and hauling kids!

4.3

First Lincoln

I've owned Homdas for years, as well as my parents and sisters. My husband convinced me to trade my Oddyssey for an MKX a month ago. Couldn't be happier with the decision. Not only do I love my "new to me" car, working with the Lincoln dealership and customer service has been amazing.

Absolutely Impeccable

I've owned BMW, Acura and Lexus. My MKX is without question the best of all. Great combination of looks, power, luxury and safety! I'm a Lincoln owner for life now.

Drives like a sports car!

I traded in my Mercedes because we needed a larger vehicle for our growing family. We bought this car with 90,000 miles on it, and it still drives like brand new! Minimal road noise, comfortable ride, sound system sounds nice..my only complaint is that there are a few blind spots, but other than that, we love it so far!