2008 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2008 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2008 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2008 Lincoln MKX

great first car

i started driving on a mkx when i was 16. it was a great easy car to learn on and the features made it easier to concentrate on the driving and less on the stereo, ipod, ect...when i turned 17, my parents gave me thier mkx and i am so pleased with how it drives. its smooth, and great on gas. its also powerful. the sound system/entertainment system is amazing. its a great car overall and i would recomend it highly

Love To Drive

I've owned my MKX Limited Ed for about two months. The drive is smooth and quiet, the nav/sync and thx audio is incredible. I spend about two hours a day in it---the cooled seats are an option that is well worth it! I average 21 mpg overall (not bad for this powerful engine). I highly recommend this vehicle.

The Lincoln MKX Is A Real Winner In My Books

After waitng nearly two months, my new 2008 Ltd Edition Lincoln MKX (Vapor Silver) finally arrived LH October. After assessing a number of 2008 Luxury SUV / Crossovers over the past 6 months, I'm convinced that I chose the right vehicle for optimal value. The outside appearance is very appealing to the eye, the ride is very smooth with the new 20 inch chrome wheels on Pirelli tires, the interior is most elegant with lots of room in the rear seat for three teenagers along with their sports equipment in the cargo area. But, most of all, I enjoy the THX II - 14 speaker Audio System with SYNC function. The new SYNC technology allows you to give verbal commands to phone out or play selected songs from your Ipod - very cool ! The 2008 Lincoln MKX Ltd Edition is a winner in my book.