2008 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2008 Lincoln MKX
4.4

Very reliable car

This car meets every expectation we were looking for. My daughter had a massive stroke and the car holds her wheelchair and is easy for her to get in and out of car.

4.3

Great Car

After doing extensive research on what car I wanted to buy, I finally settled for the Lincoln MKX. I bought my MKX with 90,000 miles on it, and have owned it for over a year now. The car has never failed me at the beach, where I have to drive through very soft sand to get to our beach house, and does decent in the snow. One annoying thing i've noticed is the bluetooth sometimes takes a couple times to connect (involves turning off the car and opening to door to reset). I have a family friend who owns an MKX with 250,000 miles on it so I have no doubt the car will last me a long time. Gas Milage stinks (15mpg around town) but that's partially because I have a lead foot. Would definitely recommend the MKX as a reliable, stylish and durable american made beast.

Most reliable car I owned ever

I live this car inside & out it?s so comfortable,has so many options.runs & drives smooth.. feel safe driving off & on highway..good on gas.. no issues so far love it

Actually the best car ever

Owned many of vehicles new and used. This MKX will surpass all of your expectations. Glide smooth like a jet .Easy fun and reliable looks impressive.

Very reliable

Very nice car. Makes my long daily commute more enjoyable. Glad I purchased it. Very comfortable to drive.

Very reliable

Test drove several similar vehicles and none of them compared to the leg room and overall comfort of this vehicle

Smooth and fun

Mine was a Limited Edition and came loaded with many features. I love the Moon and Sunroof. GPS and Bluetooth are awesome. This SUV has so many options I have to read the manual and am surprised by the things included.

can go anywere with AWD

This Lincoln shows off luxury, has so many features and that double panoramic roof that opens all the way is so awsome.

4.2

I like the style and the way it handles.

I think the MKX is sporty and handles well. Very luxurious car for the fraction of an High end car.

excellant car for family

We own this car for past 9 years. we have enjoyed traveling for long distance and it has comfort for all the passengers