2016 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKZ

Love our MKZ

We listen our suv in Harvey. We were looking for another SUV as my husband is 6ft 7. We test drove this car and he FIT! It?s a smooth ride with all the bells and whistles and we all fell in love.

Just purchased it today but, know the quality of t

Great ride, great power, very stylish, comfortable and easy to operate. Easy to use controls. The car I purchased was a 2016 Lincoln MKZ with AWD, sync system, GPS navigation, rear view camera. Proximity alert, and many more options. This is a replacement for my totaled 2008 Mercury Milan premier AWD thanks to a deer.

Nicest car I have owned

Love it - very sleek and stylish, would definitely recommend this vehicle to someone. All the little extras are great.

Great Vehicle - Great Salesman - Great Experience

I searched the internet and car lots for several months for just the right car. I knew I wanted a Lincoln MKZ and finally I found the one on Cars.com with an ad from Eby Ford in Goshen, IN. This is my first Lincoln and I love it, I won't buy anything else. Very classy and all the bells and whistles, very luxurious.

Love this car

This is my first sedan after years as an SUV owner. I didn't know if I could make this transition but it has been seamless. This is a beautiful, luxury car. The ride is so smooth and the difference in the noise cancelling is significant. Options like a heated steering wheel is something I thought I'd never use but now I won't do without. I think I will enjoy this car for a long time!

Rides and looks sharp

A great sporty or smooth ride. Take your choice. Lots of options for the money. A very comfortable car.

Pleasantly surprised by Lincoln

I have never really considered Lincolns but after driving a MKZ, I had to get one! The ride is superb, the interior is luxurious and quiet and it is packed with creature comforts. I should also add that the MKZ also looks great. The car gets less than the EPA estimated combined MPG but I will forgive that since it has the largest engine available which gives the car the performance I was looking for. Overall, I'm in love with this car and Lincoln did a wonderful job with this car.

New to the car, but very much impressed

The MKZ Hybrid is the best of both worlds. Great gas mileage (consistently over 38mpg) and all the luxury you could ever want. This car was fully equipped, missing only the fancy massage seats and the options are great! This is a definite step up from our Fusion Hybrid, but was a deal we couldn't pass up. Highly recommend the car. If Hybrid isn't your thing, look for an EcoBoost or the V6...rest of the car is the same, an A+.

Very Good Car

Nice interior, nice exterior, good acceleration, comfortable, pleasant to drive, good sound quality, very nicer lightning.

Riding in style in our Lincoln MKZ

I'm a big guy and getting in and out of the vehicle is not bad. The seats are really comfortable and the car rides very well and is quiet. The vehicle is filled with all the whistles and bells. The feature we like a lot is the memory for the seat position. My wife and I both drive this car a lot and all we do is press the memory for our seat preference and this saves a lot of prep time.