2016 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
4.4

This car is a dream. We totally love it. Id buy

This car is a dream. We totally love it. Id buy another one in a heartbeat. 25 words is lot to come up with when your speak to the point.

Luxury at an affordable price

I just love my 2016 Lincoln MKZ AWD! It is true luxury at an affordable price. Lincoln thought of every convenience when they manufactured this car. I will enjoy this one for many years to come and more than likely...buy another!

Best car on the market

This car is everything anyone could ask for. It?s ride is so smooth you feel like you?re floating. It?s almost like the wheels never touched the pavement. You hardly feel any bumps in the road. The inside is very spacious, lots of legroom. The design inside and out is luxurious. I?m not good with reading mileage to the gallon but on full it lasts me a long time. It has every bells and whistles on you could ever imagine. I love it. The best purchase I made in a long time and it?s well worth the money I paid for it.

This car is nice.

I don't mind my commute at all anymore. Sharp looking car. The inside is very comfortable with plenty of nice features to customize. Only wish the 2016 had the 400 horsepower option as the 2018.

Magnificent Car

This car met all my safety and comfort needs, the last time I felt this way was 1972 when I built the last Lincoln continental made. This car has instant response time when accelerating and excellent road stability. My fuel mileage exceeds advertised mileage on long trips. I have owned other luxury vehicles and they are not in the same class as the MKZ. Safety and performance are the main features I look for in a car. Recently I drove the 2018 MKZ and I was amazed at the new features and this car is 1000% nicer if that's possible. My next car will be a 2018 MKZ.

Beautiful car but noisy engine

I was driving it for the first time yesterday and I found that the engine is more noisy than my old Honda Accord I trade yesterday

Very reliable vehicle

I love this vehicle. It handles really nice. You don?t even know you are driving the vehicle. Car is very stylish and gets a lot of compliments!

Has lots of power and very comfortable.

I love my MKZ. Was looking for an AWD luxury car. Very sporty. Pretty good on gas. Nice smooth ride. I love all the added features with sunroof and fancy tires.

Great car, awesome value

I used to drive a Fusion and really liked it, was hoping for a bit of a step up and this MKZ delivers! It?s got more toys and features than I know what to deal with and drives great. Not to mention, the vista roof is very cool!

4.4

Rides very nice. Handing is great.

Car in comfortable, easy to handle, ride is smooth and has been a joy to own. It has a comfortable backseat and alot of leg room.