2016 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKZ

Great value

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of leg room for the driver. It had all of the features I was looking for, heated steering wheel, navigation, sun roof. There's plenty of storage.

New purchase

Very comfortable. Handling is great has power when needed yet has great gas mileage. It fits our needs at our age at this time. So so good.

Lots of Luxury and options for the price

great comfortable mid size sedan. the AWD is great in the snow. lots of options and is a car that turns heads. reliable. never had an issue with it

So in love

I love my baby. She just rec'd. a new transmission and she thinks she's brand new. My ride is smoother & she appears to want to go faster if I'm not careful. She's sooo pretty. She's red & everywhere I go someone compliments me on her beauty. The only thing I would take for her is another one just like her, but that won't happen because Lincoln changed her pretty body.

Most reliable car I’ve owned!!!!!!

Nicest car I have owned

Great car meets all my need beautiful car has all the power I need rides and I handles like a dream I would buy again

Most sophisticated car I’ve ever owned

We bought the reserve package. This car does everything! The drive is awesome. The ride is a dream. It’s the luxury that I’ve always dreamed of!

Love the Lincoln

Love love my Lincoln MKZ. I have owned other Lincoln’s and they haven’t let me down. Pretty sure I will be a lifetime Lincoln purchaser. I have owned other cars such as the BMW etc. but I always go back to Lincoln.

3.7

GREAT MILEAGE. WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER.

IT IS FUN TO DRIVE AND GETS GREAT MILEAGE; HOWEVER, IT IS POOR IN SNOW AND WET ROADS. HAD A NUMBER OF ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS WHICH VARSITY REPAIRED WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. BAD BATTERY IN KEY FOB FAILED WITHING 6 MONTHS. HAPPENED AGAING RECENTLY. ELECTRIC SHIFT FAILED -

I love the 2016 mkz Awd

This car is outstanding. Lincoln hit it out of the park with this one. Don't believe reviews that say it is just a flashy Fusion. Not a single body panel is the same and there are dozens of updates that make it special and my opinion better. The suspension and performance can be set to suite comfort to performance and it is very noticeable. 5 stars all around.