2016 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKZ

Love it!

Right size,right price. Perfect for my needs as empty nester, business owner. Great build quality, ride and very low noise level. I recommend the Reserve option package.

In love with my car

I love my car. Very spacious inside. All the whistles. N a very classy but sexy car. Economic in gas. You will be very happy with your car.

Best car for the money

All I needed in a car, smooth ride, gas mileage is great for an awd vehicle and styling is tremendous! Impeccable everything! I am so ecstatic with the panoramic sunfoof!

Love my MKZ

Best car for the money. Always will be a Lincoln owner. Owned other brands but nothing compares to Lincoln. We/re blessed to have Ekenrod Ford/Lincoln located in Cullman.

Best gas mileage ever! Love my Hybrid.

Great price saw it on cars.com. They found it for me saved me time. Will use cars.com for next purchase. Recommended it to friends. All listings from dealers helped me decide on my purchase.

Love Lincoln

This is my 2nd Lincoln MKZ and love them. They?re really comfortable to drive and reliable cars. The only downside I have is that it has the outdated and apparently not easily replaceable Sync2 infotainment system. It works and doesn?t impact the performance of the car.

Car has many helpful options both for convenience

This car is much easier to enter and exit than our old 2008 Lincoln MKZ,also has parking assist and blind spot alerts both are very helpful to man of size and 76 years of age.

Power, comfort, control

Great car, impeccable smooth, quiet ride with power. Handles well. Headlights move with car. Beautiful leather interior. large trunk. Ideal for commuter or leisure. Roomy interior. Keyless entry, backup camera.

Nicest car I've ever owned.

This car has everything you might want right down to the heated and cooled leather seats. The ride is awesome and the gas mileage is great for a luxury car.

Great car! Drives amazing.

Great car, very detailed and modern. Love how sleek it is and how high end it looks. I love how the features in the car are all touch screen.