2019 Lincoln Nautilus consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Nautilus Lincoln
Explore the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Shop the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

Smoothest & Quietest car I have owned

Great vehicle I have read some articles from owners complaining about various issues. I have had absolutely no issues with this vehicle.The best thing was the overnite take home offered by dealer. I was able to drive at my leisure .I get 29/32 mpg on the highway. What else could you ask for?

3.7

Lincoln needs to do more homework

First new car I've purchased since 2006 that has had problems. Vibrations at 70mph. Even causes the headliner to vibrate which is quite disconcerning. What is 40 aspect tires doing on a luxury vehicle. Like the wheels but they need to be 20 inch; not 21. Cannot see the front corners of the vehicle due to hood design. There is absolutely no bass with the highly touted 19 speaker Revel system. Big whoop. The THX system on the 2010 Lincoln was actually far superior; especially in bass. Very disappointed in the hollow/tinny sounding bass. Seats are comfortable but need 2" more foam padding to really be first class. And, if you think articulating headlights are like they were in 2010 think again. I would hardly call this articulating. Brakes are good. If it wasn't for the vibration quietness level would be good. Power is good. I hate to nit pick but there needs to be a little cover over the rear camera glass. It gets dirty real fast and makes a hazy experience backing out of garage. Jeep Grand Cherokee has 2x better back up camera. I wish the gas tank held 20-22 gallons. Other than all this the overall looks are great.

Best Midsize Luxury SUV on the Market

I researched dozens of vehicles before settling on the Nautilus. Lincoln has really stepped up their game recently. The introduction of the Nautilus was a smart move for the American luxury carmaker. Of all the vehicles I researched and compared, the Nautilus landed at the top of the list every single time. When I actually drove it, I fell in love. Not only is it a sexy and well designed SUV, but it also serves to the luxurious desires we all want in a vehicle. It may not be a German performance fighter, but it drives like a dream. Shift it into sport mode and it will get out of its own way. The luxurious amenities, convenience features, and high-tech driver assist options are incredible. Far better than what I found with competitors like Mercedes-Benz and BMW. Lincoln is definitely on the right track with the Nautilus. Check it out yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Best performing vehicle I have owned

Best performing vehicle I have owned. Very comfortable, and more storage space than expected. Love the styling and appointments. Vehicle is very quiet, even at high speeds.

This car is great for retiring and enjoying it's c

It rides very smooth . Great for traveling which is a must for us. It is the most comfortable vehicle we have purchased. we really love the color and all the technical features of this vehicle.

4.3

Impressed me with it's poise driving

The four cylinder is plenty of power for normal driving, it's comfortable, quiet, handles well and I love the push button gear selector. The changes I would make are to offer a captain chair option for the second row and make sun roofs a stand alone option or at least offer a delete option. Sun roofs sole purpose in life are to leak and break. Almost no one actually uses them.

Niceties Galore

All the bells and whistles, plus comfort and safety features that compare well with the European luxury brands costing way more...a great value in an American made vehicle.

4.0

GREAT LOOKING CAR!

Really like all the safety and luxury features but they do all come at a steep price. Mine was just over $64K and they seem to top out at about $69K with all options. The one thing I do not like at all is the auto engine shut off when stopped at a light as the car shutters and skips starting up again. There is a button to turn it off but you have to do this every time you start the car. I feel that Lincoln should have an On/Off button for this. Even tho it is designed to save gas, I would keep it off as it is that annoying when driving the car. Otherwise, the car is very nice. I have the Luxury package and the Revel Ultima sound system that comes with that package is wonderful! Very comfortable for five people with plenty of cargo room in the back so I give this car 4 out of 5 stars. Exterior of car is sharp with great design and appearance. Interior however feels dated and is in need of a refresh.

A fantastic car for retirement

I think it is an amazing vehicle...It have so many features and I'm looking forward to acquainting myself with all of them. I really love being able to crank my car up from inside of my house.

Lincoln is Back

The vehicle has all standard tech/safety that other luxury brands charge premium for. Comfortable/roomy. The controls on dash are large- easy learning curve. Front grill has that Lincoln styling.