2019 Lincoln Nautilus consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Nautilus Lincoln
Explore the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Shop the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
3.9

Rough transmission and putting it in Drive causes

It is a beautiful car, the front seats are small though and for any long distance drives my hip and legs start hurting and going to sleep, and I am only I 118 pounds, my husband has the same issue with the front seats. They are not comfortable!

True American luxury

Great riding car with the exception that most reviewers complain about the tranny issues. For the price point it's hard to swallow especially that Lincoln is fully aware of this defect. How could one not be T'ed off. Although the ride is better than the 16 Caddy SRX. we owned the shifting is not If Lincoln wants to go to bat with the big boys they really need to get there act together. As a result I'm glad we leased vs purchased.

An All-Weather Fun Car To Drive

The Nautilus meets my personal and professional needs. It is the perfect size to maneuver through tight parking lots. It can easily haul groceries and other items for the house. It is also a very comfortable vehicle on the interstate in long trips. And it is a perfect vehicle to transport distinguished visitors to the university. Well done, Lincoln!

A very nice ride with alot of confort amminities.

Love the ride and the way it drives. Awesome sound system! Very stylish body design and interior. Surprised at the gas mileage, already experiencing at less than 1.000 miles out of the 2.7 duel turbo power plant. This vehicle is a race car!

Best Vehicle I’ve Ever Owned! Im In Love❣️

I purchased the Black Label. The Seats Are So Comfortable! I travel to Florida to visit my folks. Between, the safety features! The ride! So Comfortable! Easy To Drive! Awesome Stereo System! One, that still has a CD Players😱 Which, I happen to appreciate! It ROCKS‼️ You don’t hear the outside noises! Driving down the highway, no semi truck noises! It’s wonderful! Plenty of head and leg room, for all of those who’ve ridden with me! Room for all of my stuff, when traveling 😊 I’ve owned a lot of very nice vehicles in my time! This is by far, MY FAVORITE💯‼️

Great car!

The Sync 3 system is a great improvement. Love the Lincoln ride. The only disappointment I have had in purchasing a certified auto from Don Davis is that I was not provided with a manual. The 2019 Nautilus had less than 15,000 miles. For my safety, I felt that a manual should have been provided. I was told I could purchase one for $225.

Very nice

The Nautilus is very nicely designed and equipped with numerous features that makes it fun car to drive. Nothing I driven compares to the Nautilus.

I love this car!

I love my car! The seats are super comfortable and the apple car play is amazing! I get great gas mileage and love the looks of the exterior. It is really fun to drive in the sport mode

I named her Beautiful Grace!!!

This lady is my everything. She handles like dream and wraps me in luxurious comfort. My 21 year old wants to drive it all the time and has already called dibs on it when I get next luxury automobile. A joy to drive! Dr. K

Roomy Classy Vehicle

Very roomy stylish vehicle with loads of features and great performance for the 2.0 4 cylinder engine. AWD with high tech options that were not In-N-Out Audi.