2019 Lincoln Nautilus consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Nautilus Lincoln
Explore the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Shop the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

Wonderful Vehicle

Just great, comfortable, reliable roomy since I am 6' 3 very roomy, seats are comfortable and the leg room is O.K. Great for in-town as well as highway driving.

1.9

Worst car I have ever owned

Between the panels popping off, the carpet coming up, and the pillars falling off...I have little positive. The interior noise is that of a giant clown car rattling and popping as it zooms on. Once the vehicle is going, stereo blasting, it is a good ride. Highway driving is fun and FAST. The Nautilus really gets up to speed. However, I cannot enjoy any of that for the interior noise and misaligned and popped off panels I see. Lincoln refuses to fix....and the dealership is at their wits end. Major failure from a luxury auto maker

Most luxurious car ever owned!

This car meets all my needs and more. Love seat heater/cooler. All the USB and charging ports. The ambient lighting and Lighted Lincoln welcome mat. Love, love, love!!

New purchase we have only had it one day

So far it great, we have one minor nick we need to have repaired but we will contact the dealer. Our initial view of the vehicle was one of great value for the money.

Most comfortable ride

Lincoln comes to my house and drops off a rental for all of my oil changes. We live in Northfield. Best service available. This includes any service that needs to be done. Unbelievable

Lincoln Nautilus

This car met all my needs. It is a true luxury car. Apple CarPlay worked great. It is very comfortable to drive. The lane assist is a great feature that keeps you in your lane on long trips on the interstates

Very reliable and comfortable ride.

The ride is very smooth and quite. The interior is very nice. I wish the wood grain was a different color( lighter). Overall I’m very pleased with it. Easy to handle.

Most comfortable ride ever!

This car fits me and my wife. Has plenty of legroom in front and back. All the bells and whistles on this car. Just love it, love it, love it!

Great ride

Meets my needs and expectation. Smooth riding. Good looking vehicle an very classy. Has a lot of features that I may not use but they are there.

Luxurious and Roomy

Lots to like about the Nautilus. I have been driving it for about 6 months now. Lincoln gives you more cabin space, they way they design the interior is is just really roomy and comfortable. I love the features like lane keeping so that it stays in the lane for me when I need to stretch for a minute on long road trips. Things like lane assist are helpful - and the camera in front is also great when parking and pulling forward. The Nautilus is our 3rd Lincoln to own - we just bought a 2020 Lincoln Aviator and will review that one in a few months. We really like this brand and our dealership in Grapevine, Texas.