2013 Mazda Mazda3 consumer reviews

$16,700–$17,550 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Mazda3 Mazda
Explore the 2013 Mazda Mazda3
Shop the 2013 Mazda Mazda3

Sporty and fun to drive!

Excellent choice for me! I'm retired and needed a very reliable vehicle that I can count on. This car by far exceeds my expectations. Safety is covered with features such as roll bars, side impact, front impact and overhead airbags. Stylish interior with features at your fingertips and the BOSE system with ten speakers is amazing!

Dependable and perfect for a small family!

I love this vehicle! It?s prefect for a small of 4 or smaller! It has great gas millage and is sporty and fun to drive!

4.3

Affordable bells and whistles

I love this car. It has everything I want, and very affordable. I also like the look of it. It gets great gas mileage, and is fun to drive.

Very Economical and responsive

This car fits 4 comfortably but has 5 Seatbelts. Also it makes a great commuter , car gas saver. Could also be a gift for a first time car owner young person going to college perhaps or just your every day commuter .

I love my Mazda3

The only issue with the car is the interior space is a little tight if you have passengers. For a single person, this car is perfect. It gets great mileage and runs great!! I've had minor issues with it, that Mazda has repaired, and I don't believe there have been any recalls. I got the car new in 2013 and still love it as much as when it was brand new.

I love this car.

This is the best car I ever owned. Its great on gas,comfortable to drive,very practical. Its also a safe car. I will always buy a Mazda.

overjoyed

The basic model, yet covered all my needs. Its sporty yet economical. It fit my budget. The salesman was attentive to what I desired. ?

Gas saver!

This was a perfect car to be driving back and forth to Detroit every day. I only had to fill up two times a week and it was very stylish

3.7

Great Gas Mileage

This is a nice car for a young person. It has nice get up and go and is very fuel efficient and uses regular gas--a nice plus. It is roomy enough but it was a little tight on long road trips with my two standard poodles. It does not have lumbar support which is probably not that important to a younger person.

Good looking car and fun to drive

I have a problem with cars where the seats are just not comfortable, but this one has the best seats. The seats are like a glove and the car has power for a 4, as most cannot get out of their own way. I cannot speak to reliability as I have not owned the car very long.