2013 Mazda Mazda3 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Mazda3 Mazda
Explore the 2013 Mazda Mazda3
Shop the 2013 Mazda Mazda3

Gas sipper!!!!

This car was phenomenal to own. It got me back and forth to Detroit for 4 years! I filled up about twice a week and never had a component failure or factory issue.

Best car I've ever owned, very reliable, no issues

I loved this vehicle, I never had any maintenance issues with it, regular services were affordable, drove very smoothly and consistently. I will probably always go Mazda now because of this car and definitely a Mazda3 if I'm looking for affordable value.

I've had a Mazda 3 and there great cars

Great all the way around . Al Yazji is the man asked for it and he got it done go see him at 154 Nazareth pike Bethlehem pa 18020

Most reliable car I've owned.

This car met all of my needs. It has bluetooth for music and phone, several ports, sunroof, Bose sound system, blind spot monitoring system, keyless entry, anti-theft system, alloy wheels, and gets great gas mileage. I also just replaced the tires.

Great car

Great styling and mpg , too.I have recommended these cars to friends.And they are well engineered and are fun to drive

Great on gas and very agile for city driving !

This car is fun to drive! It handles well and has been great on the highway and agile for city driving. It accelerates well and it's economy size is great for parking and fuel efficiency.

Love the curves. Beautiful hatchback

I am another driver who fell in love with the looks (except for the front bumper design), the performance and the seat design with extremely soft fabric! When I test drove it, it felt so light and smooth. I also felt like I was being hugged by the seat. Hatchbacks usually look boring but this 2013 model is the exception. Gives me a gooood gas mileage as well.

Very reliable!

This car is great and fits my family's needs! This car is great on mileage and commuting my family around.

Sporty & Great Mileage

I own a Mazda3 hatchback and I love it. It's a sporty looking car with incredibly comfortable seats, and on flat highways I've gotten up to 42 mpg.

This is our 3rd Mazda 3 in the family.

We now have 3 Mazda 3's in the family. A 2007, 2012, and now the 2013. We chose the Mazda 3's because of the low cost maintenance and reliability and dependability.