2013 Mazda Mazda3 consumer reviews

$16,700–$17,550 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Mazda3 Mazda
Explore the 2013 Mazda Mazda3
Shop the 2013 Mazda Mazda3

Looks great, drives even better!

Super fun to drive, light body so the 2.0 L engine still feels really is zippy, plus great gas mileage. Looks great going down the road, I get compliments all the time

4.3

Very nice reliable car

This car so far has been great on gas...nice running with a sporty tight steering. Its exactly what my parents needed after their Saab bit the dust on 8/1.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

This car has exceeded my expectations. I have not had any maintenance problems and it drives great! This car has great millage and is inexpensive to fill up. The tires are Michelin and have tons of tread on them.

good car

40 mph on the highway,great handling and dependable after 99,000 miles...whats not to like? It took forever to find a used hatchback with manual transmission though.

Excellent gas mileage!

This car is sporty, roomy, and comfy! Great on gas mileage, and super safe for my little one. Rides super smooth and gets up and goes really well too

3.4

reliable car

this car is a very good ride when in excellent condition ,It has electrical problems ,very poor shock absorbers from manufacture.Overall i am glad with this car

Very reliable and easily operable car.

I love it! I hate to sell it but expanding family means we are in need of a larger vehicle. It has kept me and my children safe during our use of it.

Best first car

This Mazda is a great first car. It drives and handles well. I love all the room it offers and the way it drives. I am very happy.

First car, sweet ride

This car is phenomenal. Driving it is really smooth and everything is very responsive. To me, it feels like this car was made just for me. The turning is amazing. The back seat is smaller than id like, but the front is roomy and comfy. The only modern feature this car is lacking in my opinion is the backup camera which can be added if need be. All in all I am very satisfied with this vehicle.

Best car I have ever owned

This car was the perfect car for me. The first time I drove it I knew it was the one that I wanted. I am very happy that I bought this car.