2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

$52,950 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Most comfortable car I have ever owned

Awesome styling and comfort, this vehicle is so beautiful and technologically advanced that I have experienced. We are so very happy and ready for our next road trip!

My cabriolet is the most reliable car I’ve got.

My E400 is the most reliable car I’ve got, it’s just a simple joy to drive it. My wife and I are very happy to have this fully loaded E400 Cabriolet, a perfect car for daily use as well as trips around the country.

Even better than the last one

We traded in our 2014 E350 for 2018 E300. Wasn’t sure there would be enough improvement to justy the new purchase. There is definitely a lot more car. We were pleasantly surprised. Love the new one even better than the last.

Never thought I'd own a Mercedes

Bought this car, former leased for one year, a 2018 E300 4Matic. It has PLENTY of power, I have no idea how this gets so much zip in sports mode. I was reading about 'handling..feel for the road..."etc, but this is just straight up luxury and comfort. I can't help smiling driving this car. I swear, for the same money, one year old, the interior and comfort absolutely crushes the competition. justs drive one.

Great reliable German engeneering

Wonderfully comfortable car with all the modern technology. But it is under-powered. It has the same engine as C300, but heavier car. If you just want luxury but don't care about performance, this is the car for you.

good looking car with nice design, performance

Great interior space and easy to drive - easy on the eye and fun features like massage seats, heated wheel and blind assist - modern styling that appeals to most

Most reliable car I have own

Very comfortable and nice .easy to open the door and trunk without key, good for couples.very smooth and have a nice shape,I like this car very much

Love the E400

I have owned two S class cars; can't beat the E400 for the money. Dealership made it very easy to upgrade from my E350. The car is perfect for what we need.

Love my car!

This is my second E Class and loved my first one but this one is absolutely amazing! I cannot believe how much I love this car! I am completely happy.

best car I ever purchased

The car meets all of my needs.from the heated steering wheel to the all channel radio this is the best car I ever owned I just love my car