2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Most Comfortable Car I've Owned

This is a very comfortable car with just about all the features you could want and it lights up like a night club at night. You have to see it to appreciate this.

Comfortable,quiet and efficient

This vehicle exceeded my expectations. It is extremely quiet and safe. It provides a smooth ride with efficient gas mileage. I traveled between Phoenix and Tucson and got 36 mpg at 75 miles per hour.

This is the ultimate high performance luxury car.

Of all the cars I test drove at many dealerships, this is the most comfortable high performance luxury vehicle on the market bar none. It comes fully loaded with the latest in safety amenities like accident avoidance system and superb airbag coverage for all passengers. The HUD is incredible for helping you keep your eyes on the windshield. The leather seats are the most comfortable of all the major brands in this category. I love it!

Car is fully loaded & Beautiful !

This vehicle is fully loaded priced very reasonably & accomodates my baby husband & my catering business ! Led interior lights , when I open my door I see the Benz symbol (its amazing !!) massage seats !!! Panoramic Roof , it?s like your riding on a cloud .. amazing car , great service , the best brand in the world ! Mercedes is by far the best of the best hands down.

E400 Sedan

If you can drop 80 grand on a car, I seriously recommend you pick one up. It?s basically an S class slightly shrunk.

Best Mercedes I have ever owned

My Mercedes E400 is the best Mercedes I have ever owned. That encompasses 3 E Class (400 included) 2 SLKs, an ML and 5 C Class cars. The electronics are amazing. It takes a while to learn all the features as there are so many, but it is rewarding once you learn. The fit and finish is typical top of the line Mercedes and the handling and power are exactly what is needed for someone who likes some power, but does not need to light the tires up all the time. The seats are fabulous, particularly for longer trips. This car lacks for nothing that I can imagine having in a vehicle. With the AMG package, the exterior has an imposing grill and the hood has a look that links the car to some of the classic models.

4.3

Built quality not up to par !!

Of all the MB's owned (leased) since 2004, this car (2018 E400 Cabriolet) was truly built with a high degree of poor quality. It has taken our local dealer in Palm Beach county over 2 months to correct the many trim, trunk and dashboard issues encountered.

4.4

2018 E300_BM

I have compared with Audi A7,BMW 530 & E300 prior to purchasing E300 RWD 2018 model . I am still in the process of getting used to ( Just one week) Interior Styling , Look and feel :Best Technology overall with ease of use and finding out while driving : Best Exterior Look and Feel : Best Driving performance : one notch down compared to BMW 530 specially in pickup even putting in Sports+ mode. Reliability: Yet to find out , will have to wait for a year or so. Overall features packaging : Best Auto parking (Parallel +) , Auto braking when very close to any vehicle in front : Mind blowing and Best.

If you can - DO!

If you are just past the great life milestones of fixing your car up for shows, racing on tracks and hard RWD slide-rides - buy this car. 0-60 in 5 seconds flat is not race-car-worthy, but getting a lower or upper back massage while getting there is worthy of everything else. Turn on the Burmeister, add a tad more treble, connect the phone - and glide. Be careful though, you get to 85 mph and just don't know it. It did take awhile to get use to Distronic, but after you have it, you can't live without it.

very comfortable and beautiful gorgeous car

I love it, very reliable. has a look of sport car but perform as an every day working car. high tech car but easy to learn and work with.