2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

$52,950 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

E400 is a Gorgeous car. So much fun to drive.

Beautiful car. All the conveniences. So much fun to drive. Very quick off the line. Paddle shifters. Automatic or manual shifting. Sunroof. Food down seats.

Best built and quality Inna eclass

The design comfort, and quality is top notch. More options and better than other German brands. Car is quite and handle well, especially with the 4Matic options.

Awesome car

This is the first four door sedan I’ve had in several years. I was concerned about the power from the four cylinder engine but have been very pleased with the car's performance. Great looking ride! I enjoy driving it locally and on the highway as well.

Best deal you will find

This car is like new, with only 12k miles, no accidents, garage kept. Best price! The retail value for this car is $58k, purchase a Mercedes for whole sale price from owner

4.3

Nice looking, Performance better than expected.

It has the best interior I ever drove. From 2018 model year, E400 coupe used the new platform. The performance was much better than I expected. There is Clear distinction between the drive mode. When it is on comfort mode, it drives like E sedan. But, on the Sport or sports+ mode it completely turns in to a different car by changing the handling, suspension and throttle responsiveness.

First Mercedes and very pleased.

Great features and love the quality of the car! Love the unlimited miles warranty that comes with a certified pre-owned vehicle. Will purchase using the option again.

My car is a show stopper!

The car was more than I expected. I love the color and all of the features. It has a smooth drive and I;ve received many compliments on how beautiful it is.

Outstanding so far

Really like it. Great looks and ride. Handles like a dream sports car. Bought it a year old with only 5k miles on it. Saved a fortune over buying new. Can’t tell the difference by looking at it.

Love The E Class

Favorite and most affordable by far! MB EClass I owned a 2014&2015 loved everything about them. But the new 17&18 are even better! Can’t beat the luxury for what u pay.

4.4

Not your Father’s Mercedes

I have had this vehicle about 3 days. It is the 4th Mercedes I have ever owned. I love the look and appointments in this car.