2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Beautiful car

Advanced electronics, great suspension, contemporary interior. The 400E Coupe has perhaps the most advanced and pleasing styling of any car out there. The turbo engine provides plenty of power.

World Class Automobile

Every time I get in this car, both my pinky fingers automatically go up in the air. It is so stylish and comfortable and quiet and smooth. There is no doubt that I'm sitting in and am at the wheel of a world class automobile.

Superb Auto

The E43 is a wonderful car. Its the best car I have ever owned. Car and Driver rated it #1 in 2017 for the Luxury mid size car category.

Luxury Car

The MB E300 is a beautiful car. The parking assist is an awesome feature and the 12 in navigation screen is even better. This is a beautiful luxury car!

Great riding Car

I used to drive a E350 with the six cylinder engine. I was very unsure how the four cylinder turbo would suit me needs. I was very surprised about the performance of my new E300. The E400 was $10,000 dollars more and after driving the E300 I love this new car. Styling and interior is great.

Great car! Style and substance!

One of the best convertibles I have owned. Great visual appeal with the reliability of 4WD. The interior is roomy, unlike other convertibles I have had. Very quiet ride. Amazing stereo system.

Electronics are not user friendly

Trying to use the GPS, Apple CarPlay, radio and usb devices is not intuitive. The owner's manual is almost 600 pages and does not discuss clearly how to use electronic devices. The dealer has to have a technical support person to answer questions and occasionally my car has stumped him.

Love this car!

This car meets my needs for leg room and space for a family of 4. It is luxurious, quiet and comfortable, and a pleasure to drive. Its sleek and sexy and I will purchase again.

3.4

Great car

Great car. I wish Driver side interior had little room close to S 550 as it has all the options of S550. How about adding touch tone options on instruments for ease of operation.

Most Comfortable Car I've Owned

This is a very comfortable car with just about all the features you could want and it lights up like a night club at night. You have to see it to appreciate this.