2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Love my 2018 E 400 Convertible

We absolutely love our car. We were thinking of a Bentley till the new 2018 E400 came out and wow!!!! What a nice car!

Mercedes Benz keeps getting better

The styling on the MB E300 4Matic has a WOW factor. The features on the car are outstanding and very easy to navigate .

Excellent car and dealer, as usual!

I have owned this 2018 M-B E400 coupe for one month. This is my second M-B. Engineered to an extremely high level. Their tag line is correct. The best or nothing.

C-230 Kompressor 1999

Amazing car as all Mercedes. People usually think is luxury but I say is safety, confort, and a long lasting vehicle. I still have my C-230 Kompressor from 1999.

4.1

Ergonomically Designed, Advanced Driving Pleasure

Once I learn about all the capabilities of this advanced car of the future, my desire to want to be on the open road until now has been enjoyable as I think about taking the time and go on a road trip where I can enjoy the performance and all the capabilities this E-400 has to offer the seasoned driver in the way of economical performance without compromise. The built in features offer options I never thought would be found on a car in the upper mid range pricing. I only hope the previous years.