Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 22 reviews

Awesome little SUV

by from Tennessee on January 2, 2016

We have owned hundreds of cars over the years, guess that's why I am not a Millionaire. Wish I had gone with a Mercedes sooner. The quality is there. With as many issues I have had with my late model GDI engines, I should have done my research sooner. Mercedes does GDI right. No sooty tailpipes, no sputter due to scavenging. Scavenging is simulating an EGR valve by leaving the intake valve open for a bit during the exhaust stroke. It soots the intake valve and intake. Around 10k miles you can feel the performance of your engine fall off. I began to try and avoid GDI engines. No more, I will run Mercedes in both my business and at home. If you do maintenance on your fleet as I do, Mercedes is not that expensive. I service all my cars and trucks to the same standards and have little to no problems as a result. Do the investigations as I did and try one for yourself. C

Excellent SUV Crossover Stylish but Powerful

by from Columbia, Missouri on November 11, 2014

I have driven my GLK 350 since new for 1400 miles! Interior is of high-tech feeling (with premium, driving Assistance, and multimedia packages) and everything is in right places. The exterior and overall look is bold, matching very well with the powerful engine under the hood. The blind spot warning, the lane assistant, as well as the in-dash GPS system make you feel being well taken care of. I regret that the models in the dealers display don't have the parking assistance and the keyless-go, or I would love this car even more. It's amazingly quiet and smooth, with full power ready on the go! The only thing I need to get used to is the beeping/humming noises from under the hood that sometimes occur when parked in garage after long drives. such noises eventually went away after the engine cools down. I am following up with the dealer but was told nothing to worry about while monitoring the noises.

The Best

by from Scottsdale, AZ on September 1, 2015

This SUV is solid, safe and runs like a top. Perfect for my needs. I was in an accident with this model and was not injured. I purchased another one just like it.

Best Luxury Car

by from Reston, Va. on June 15, 2015

This is the best luxury and only one that I have ever owned. I chose it for the style, color and performance. I went to all the top dealers, BMW, Audi, Lexus, and the Mercedes GLK 350 is just right. Small SUV but fully loaded with all the comings of a Mercedes. Handles well and feel very sturdy in the drive. I chose Gas as opposed tyo Diesel because I hate the smell and the cost for upkeep may be more. I live the small SUV and it is the right height for viewing and driving. It is just beautiful.

wonderful car with all the bells and whistles

by from Charleston SC on October 30, 2015

My sales person was better than outstanding. Roland Ramirez. He was honest and worked with us to ensure our satisfaction.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from otlando florida on March 9, 2015

I'm very pleased with the car and service. they were very sufficient in all my needs and helped me to the fullest, very happy person.

the wow factor!!!!

by from 33573 on August 27, 2015

ti t he first time the rain sensing wipers came on I knew I had made a great choice.The gas mileage at 75-80 on the interstate is 28.3 out of the box,it will only get better.The ride and handling are incredible,most likely helped by the 19" tires.I AM ALWAYS HOT AND MY WIFE ALWAYS COLD.bETWEEN the heated seats and dual zone air all is right.The privacy glass and rear air gets compliments from our guests.I am a gear head,and I love speed.As the the owner of two r-code mustangs I must say the exceleration is faster than ever needed.If it is not yet clear we love our new benz!!!!!!!!

Better than expected!

by from CA on March 10, 2016

So I bought this car COP and I'm happy that I did. I was a little hesitant at first when I test drove the car (after test driving like 20 different brands) but settled on the MB GLK350 due to the 5 years plus unlimited miles warranty. First off, the car is fast when in sports mode, I mean really fast, faster than expected. Gas mileage and acceleration are great. Downside it is small, smaller than expected and still takes time to adjust. Some others things that bother me that certain features are not standard unless you pay premium. For me it is just stupid paying that much for a car were other models offers way more bang for your $$. Comfort.... again it is small inside and with hardly little storage but comfortable enough for a full day of travel. The Gelaendewagen drives really smooth on the highway and accelerates fast to pass traffic. Trunk space and rear seats suck IMHO. Again you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy this over an Honda or Toyota for the same price range. Given that they no longer made the either will hold their value or depreciate quickly. Enjoy your GLK350.

I would do it again

by from Centennial, CO on November 28, 2015

Excellent car for power, style, reliability, and safety. Handling is smooth with great visibility. Car is roomy yet feels small and agile.

First Diesel

by from Finger Lakes New York on March 4, 2016

This GLK is awesome. Averaging 33 MPH with the diesel and its not even broke in. The duel turbo chargers give it lots of acceleration on both high and low ends. LOVE the heated steering wheel in cold upstate NY. I put Haaks on the wheels and it goes thru snow and ice like a tank. The SUV is quiet and the interior is all Benz! I bought this rather than the new GLC GLA classes. I don't like their body styles.

Similar Models