2015 GLK-Class

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Awesome little SUV

by 2manycars from Tennessee on January 2, 2016

We have owned hundreds of cars over the years, guess that's why I am not a Millionaire. Wish I had gone with a Mercedes sooner. The quality is there. With as many issues I have had with my late model GDI engines, I should have done my research sooner. Mercedes does GDI right. No sooty tailpipes, no sputter due to scavenging. Scavenging is simulating an EGR valve by leaving the intake valve open for a bit during the exhaust stroke. It soots the intake valve and intake. Around 10k miles you can feel the performance of your engine fall off. I began to try and avoid GDI engines. No more, I will run Mercedes in both my business and at home. If you do maintenance on your fleet as I do, Mercedes is not that expensive. I service all my cars and trucks to the same standards and have little to no problems as a result. Do the investigations as I did and try one for yourself. C

Better than expected!

by Dramboni from CA on March 10, 2016

So I bought this car COP and I'm happy that I did. I was a little hesitant at first when I test drove the car (after test driving like 20 different brands) but settled on the MB GLK350 due to the 5 years plus unlimited miles warranty. First off, the car is fast when in sports mode, I mean really fast, faster than expected. Gas mileage and acceleration are great. Downside it is small, smaller than expected and still takes time to adjust. Some others things that bother me that certain features are not standard unless you pay premium. For me it is just stupid paying that much for a car were other models offers way more bang for your $$. Comfort.... again it is small inside and with hardly little storage but comfortable enough for a full day of travel. The Gelaendewagen drives really smooth on the highway and accelerates fast to pass traffic. Trunk space and rear seats suck IMHO. Again you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy this over an Honda or Toyota for the same price range. Given that they no longer made the either will hold their value or depreciate quickly. Enjoy your GLK350.

Excellent SUV Crossover Stylish but Powerful

by Aliasneo from Columbia, Missouri on November 11, 2014

I have driven my GLK 350 since new for 1400 miles! Interior is of high-tech feeling (with premium, driving Assistance, and multimedia packages) and everything is in right places. The exterior and overall look is bold, matching very well with the powerful engine under the hood. The blind spot warning, the lane assistant, as well as the in-dash GPS system make you feel being well taken care of. I regret that the models in the dealers display don't have the parking assistance and the keyless-go, or I would love this car even more. It's amazingly quiet and smooth, with full power ready on the go! The only thing I need to get used to is the beeping/humming noises from under the hood that sometimes occur when parked in garage after long drives. such noises eventually went away after the engine cools down. I am following up with the dealer but was told nothing to worry about while monitoring the noises.

Mercedes Pulls through once again!

by Elvis from California on July 14, 2017

This car has been great to me for my current needs. This is my 7th Mercedes Benz that I've personally owned. I have driven many others that my family has owned. I obviously know the brand well, I even help broker some of these cars out for friends. I was really impressed with this small SUV. It has held couches of it's roof, held many things in the cargo area with or without the seats down. It has great technological aspects that make it very useful a work vehicle. Not only does it possess a very smooth ride for a SUV, but it does what most small utility vehicles don't. It has an automatic lift gate functional from multiple areas; these include the gate itself with a push button open/close button, from the driver side door, and from the key fob itself which allows for opening, closing and stopping. It is a 4matic which allows for superb handling. The park assist option is a MUST!!! Great back up camera which tell you how to navigate backwards to fit in those tight spots not visible via mirrors or neck wrenching twists and turns. The navigation system is great. She talks to you and reads your texts while driving to prevent distraction on the road, let alone tickets. Satellite radio is great, as well as cd, dvd, and a Bluetooth option to your phone so you can play what ever song your heart desires at that moment. Memory seating is for three with lumbar support on both front seats. Front and rear air controls. The panoramic roof opens up the vehicle from the inside and allows you to bring the whole world inside. It seems like a bigger vehicle because of it. It's a very peppy vehicle since it boasts a v6 3.5L engine. It is equipped with and eco setting that allows for shutting off the vehicle at stops which is great for gas mileage. It also has a sport setting allowing for a racing mode with higher rpm shifting and quicker pickup. (I hardly ever used it). Maintenance is close to non, other than regular oil changed (good for 10,000 miles with Mobil one) and front break pads so far. I have found this car super reliable for my work and pleasure driving. Great little SUV for the price.

The Best

by Joan from Scottsdale, AZ on September 1, 2015

This SUV is solid, safe and runs like a top. Perfect for my needs. I was in an accident with this model and was not injured. I purchased another one just like it.

First Diesel

by The Wolf from Finger Lakes New York on March 4, 2016

This GLK is awesome. Averaging 33 MPH with the diesel and its not even broke in. The duel turbo chargers give it lots of acceleration on both high and low ends. LOVE the heated steering wheel in cold upstate NY. I put Haaks on the wheels and it goes thru snow and ice like a tank. The SUV is quiet and the interior is all Benz! I bought this rather than the new GLC GLA classes. I don't like their body styles.

Mercedes GLK350

by Jeathu from Dallas,Texas on March 22, 2017

A great car for your daily commute. Great comfort and performance that make you love your car. You are never tiered after a long drive and you keep drive it the whole day.

My SECOND GLK

by BurghGirl from Atlanta on January 28, 2017

I bought a 2012 in 2013 that was a sales managers carvwith 27k Mikes on it. Loved it and would have kept it into retirement (97000k on it now) had I not found this 2015 that was a dealership loaner with 12k mile on it. Decided that I should get the latest and greatest. Since MB changed the design in 2016 to a rounded, slightly more cramped version, this will be my retirement car. It has more features than my 2012, such as a better nav system. The mileage is better as well, going from about 24 (max 26) to 30+. It is easy to a just to when you have already driven one for a few years except that the turn signal and cruise sticks are reversed in position. I'm in love with my car!!!!

I would do it again

by Vip from Centennial, CO on November 28, 2015

Excellent car for power, style, reliability, and safety. Handling is smooth with great visibility. Car is roomy yet feels small and agile.

Most reliable car I've owned

by sports car enthusiast from otlando florida on March 9, 2015

I'm very pleased with the car and service. they were very sufficient in all my needs and helped me to the fullest, very happy person.

1 2 3 4 5