2015 GLK-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Have You Driven the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class?

My SECOND GLK

by BurghGirl from Atlanta on Sat Jan 28 2017

I bought a 2012 in 2013 that was a sales managers carvwith 27k Mikes on it. Loved it and would have kept it into retirement (97000k on it now) had I not found this 2015 that was a dealership loaner with 12k mile on it. Decided that I should get the latest and greatest. Since MB changed the design in 2016 to a rounded, slightly more cramped version, this will be my retirement car. It has more features than my 2012, such as a better nav system. The mileage is better as well, going from about 24 (max 26) to 30+. It is easy to a just to when you have already driven one for a few years except that the turn signal and cruise sticks are reversed in position. I'm in love with my car!!!!

Perfect vehicle for our needs!

by AlexTexas from Fort Worth on Fri Nov 10 2017

My wife and I needed a small, luxury SUV to zip around town, not for off-roading or pulling a trailer or boat. There’s NOTHING I dislike about this car, except the “eco” function which shuts the engine off after coming to a stop to save fuel. But it can be overridden by pushing a button, which I do every time I start the car. They stopped making this model in 2015 and replaced it with a more rounded version which makes it look like every other SUV. I purposefully wanted the more boxy look, like its more expensive siblings like the ML. The interior is very luxurious, lots of wood, soft-touch materials and very comfortable seats (even the MB Tex). Get the Premium 1 Package (double moonroof, electric trunk closer etc.), lane tracking package and as many extras as you can since some of the “basic” models don’t come with those features. It handles like a car, gets about 20 mpg, has enough storage when you fold down the seats and feels rock solid. Overall, I could not recommend this car enough! New was $48,000 but I got it for $34,000 with only 16,000 miles. My wife, who is only 5 foot 3”, loves to drive it because it makes her feel safe and the car offers excellent visibility all around. Make sure you get the blind spot detection mirrors, not just the basic GLK. I also own a CLS 550 and I have to admit I really enjoy driving the GLK, even though they were designed with a different purpose.

2 Years on a 4 year old GLK 250

by DHunter from The Dalles, Oregon on Thu Sep 19 2019

After looking for nearly two years for a small turbo diesel with all-wheel drive I decided on a 2015 Mercedes GLK 250 Bluetec. I used previous owner reviews in my decision on what to get. The vehicle I purchased is loaded with only a few options missing, such as the tow package. I purchased it in 2017 with 36,000 miles on it for $36,000. Two years on, I am supremely satisfied. The GLK has ample power, particularly in town. At highway speed the ride is quiet and comfortable. You can easily carry on a conversation with backseat passengers without shouting. Worst in town MPG while driving predominantly in Sport mode was 26 mpg. My best fuel economy thus far is 42 MPG cruising at 65 mph. My biggest and only real complaint is the depreciation in value. The curve is steep and after two years the car is worth just over half the price I paid for it. If I were going to sell it, that would be a problem. At this point I don't ever foresee selling it.

Mercedes GLK350

by Jeathu from Dallas,Texas on Wed Mar 22 2017

A great car for your daily commute. Great comfort and performance that make you love your car. You are never tiered after a long drive and you keep drive it the whole day.

Great Looking Very Stylish SUV***

by ET from Jacksonville, Florida on Sun Dec 30 2018

This car is exactly what I was looking for and came with all the bells, whistles, and warranty (CPO). I love this SUV design from Mercedes. 2015 was the last model design for the GLK 350 and it looks different from the others classes. It drives like a car and great handling and design. I love the bluetooth and playing my cell phone music apps and my interior color and design. The air conditioning vents also have a cool design. Love this car and it's going to last me a long time.

Most reliable car I've owned

by sports car enthusiast from otlando florida on Mon Mar 09 2015

I'm very pleased with the car and service. they were very sufficient in all my needs and helped me to the fullest, very happy person.

I love the GLK

by Momof5 from Houston on Fri May 05 2017

I'm so sad they discontinued this model! It is one of my favorites. I sold my 2011 because it has too many miles and I wanted some of the newer bells and whistles that my 2011 didn't have. The back seat space could be a little larger but it's mostly for me to drive with occasional date nights with hubby and pickups and drop offs for kids. So, it works for me. I love the boxy look. I really wanted a Range Rover but didn't want to shell out the big $$$. This car fits my budget and the boxy look I like! I love my car!!

Wasn't my favorite, but a good car.

by LuvDaf from Willoughby, Ohio on Thu Aug 02 2018

After 17 years of loyalty to VW I switched over to Mercedes with a GLK350. Pros: Extierior of the car was very attractive. It handled great, peppy and truly a beast in the snow? Who knew?!?! It was easy to park, all the buttons and such worked as they should. Although a small SUV it did fit quite a bit of cargo when need be. Gas mileage was good. I've never had such amazing service with a vehicle as I did with a Mercedes dealer! (I own a Lexus now and still say Mercedes has them beat). The fit and finish of this car were truly top quality inside and out. (again, I have a Lexus now...I love my truck, but Mercedes has them hand down on fit and finish) Cons: It wasn't that comfortable to drive interior wise, I could never find a good position to sit or rest my elbows. I realized after driving this car for almost 3 years, it's just way too low to the ground for my liking as well. It was lacking a vantage point. (I came fresh out of a VW Touareg to this vehicle). I needed brakes at 12K miles?!?! I promise I don't drive crazy, the dealer paid for it though. Not sure if they were defective or what the deal was, but that is truly the only issue I ever had with this car. If you don't mind a bit of a lower ride/car feel and can find a comfy position for yourself, I would say this is a really realiable and pleasant car to drive. I always felt confident and safe in it, and again...she was GREAT in the snow!

Great car!

by Car enthusiast from Atlanta, Ga. on Thu Mar 12 2015

Own a 2015 GLK350. Great car. Very well made and nice performance coupled with great luxury. You can definitely tell it's a Mercedes. I've also seen a lot of complaints about the ECO feature, and I'm not a fan either, but all you have to do is push a button to turn it off. It's really not that bad.

Great SUV.

by JPeartree on Sat Feb 24 2018

I just bought this car and love the boxy look. Great ride and power, lots of room. The only thing I dislike is that the steering is soft and when I drive the car it feels bigger than it is.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

The 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class’ small footprint and nimble, refined driving experience stand out, despite its otherwise dated luxury experience.

The 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4Matic could very well be the last GLK — in name, anyway. Mercedes is revamping its model nomenclature, so the successor to the GLK-Class crossover will be the GLC, which is rumored to be released as a 2016 model. Even after a mild 2013 refresh, the GLK is showing its age compared with Mercedes’ latest and greatest cars, like the 2015 C-Class sedan.

Introduced for 2010, the GLK received a minor refresh for 2013 with a new engine, an interior update and a slightly tweaked exterior. Compare the 2015 with the... Read More