2017 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Outlander Mitsubishi
Explore the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander
Shop the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

Best car ev ever

Family friendly ,fuel efficient and afforable. I love the interior and the body style. Husband very happy.

Most inexpensive 3rd row vehicle

The vehicle had a lot of leg space and three rows. The third row seats fold down for extra room in the back. The navigation system was awesome. Very smooth ride.

I regularly get high 30mpgs

Stylish, third row seating is small but a life saver, amazing mpg, 84 month bumper to bumper 150k mile warranty! The best I have ever heard of. Rides very smooth, can take on very rough terrain with no trouble. The roof rack is extremely handy for mountain trips, along with the leather seat heaters. Dianmond white pearl color is beautiful. I have Zero complaints. Love it

Great deal on this 7 seater SUV.

We were looking for some extra room in a small SUV, Mistubishi's Outlander SE with Super-AWC was our pick and its S-AWC drive system is among the best systems out there, not just another typical 4WD system. The Outlander SE was loaded with features for a rally great price. Mitsubishi may not be a top seller, YET, but if you truely want the best bang for your buck, check out your local Mitsubishi dealership, you won't be disappointed.

Great all weather car

This car is great in all weather. The safety reviews are no match to any other vehicle. The third row option is also great without the car being overwhelming big.

Truly, the most reliable car I've every owned.

Comfortable seating, always but important while on long drives. Good size windows and ease in seeing out the rear window. The over all cargo space is a big plus. The leg room and over head room are perfect for my 6'4" sons that ride in and drive my car. The many new features make driving a delight and far safer. I tell everyone about Mitsubishi Bronco Motors in Nampa.

Love my outlander

Love my outlander very comfortable and lots of room for my kids.interior is very stylish and very clean looking inside

Beautiful luxury car with a great price.

I am absolutely in love with my new Outlander. I wish I had more errands to run or places to go. I feel so safe behind the wheel and am definitely ready to take on any adventure. My young son loves the car too and says it's a cool car. Who can argue that reaction?

Awesome

It?s sharpe looking ,great on gas ,the inside is clean , roomy and comfortable. overall great all around

Great suv

We have had a SE model for a couple of months and are really enjoying it. The 4cyl engine gives great fuel economy, cozy quiet interior, great all around visibility and a back up camera, decent ground clearance, and excellent turn radius. We were surprised it came with heated seats and a back up camera on the base model. The only negatives so far is the speedometer is significantly off, and Mitsubishi doesn?t want you to do your own oil changes with the warranty (which is unfortunately starting to be a normal requirement among manufacturers). Hopefully they will adjust the speedometer for us on warranty, but in any case we?re happy at how easy it is to drive and park around town and also capable of getting to the trails.