2017 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Outlander Mitsubishi
Explore the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander
Shop the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

Great vehicle

This car is sufficient for my families needs. It has plenty of room and rides comfortably. Very happy with my purchase.

Just purchased!

I recently purchased this vehicle and I have to say for the money it's a great Buy! It has all the bells and whistles that the more expensive SUVs have, and it has 3rd row seating, which I love! Although the third row seating is very compact it serves the purpose especially for me. This car rides nice and handles nicely in the snow. I'm very happy with it!

Loved.

I drive A 2007 Saturn vue and it is time for an upgrade. I loved the car it was comfortable and luxurious and a AWD! I really liked it! The back has a plug in for if your camping plenty of leg room fold down seats.

Most comfortable, stylish SUV I have ever owned.

This car is great. It has a backup camera, heated seats, dual control heat/air, blue tooth, and seats seven passengers. We have been extremely happy with every thing about this car so far.

Surprising

A great SUV option only sips gas and is an excellent value Color schemes are vibrant and the ride is better on the open hwy than city streets. glove box and spare tire were impressive

Most comfortable car I've owned

I love my car, it's comfortable, its great on gas, it has plenty of room, easy to manage the controls and extra's that come with it. I would totally recommend this car to anyone.

4.4

Just bought the Outlander

I've only had the Outlander for a couple hours so I can't rate it's reliability at 5 stars so I gave it 4 on that part. I also gave it 4 on performance because it has the 2.4 liter, but the ride and handling feel excellent (5 stars on those). It was cold and rainy and it drove beautifully like it was a warm summer day, the heated seats and 4WD definetely added to that. I would rate the value for the money at 6 stars if I could. My sales person, Anthony, was honest and very likable. Showed me around the shop and went over all the features of the SUV with me. The financing went better than expected, no additional costs or fees added or snuck in there, no pushing for extended warranties or even mentioning anything to add to the cost (and they gave me a good rate). Very pleased overall and would recommend them to anyone.

Value Leader

Attractive, powerful, smooth riding, comfortable. I saved thousands of dollars the other guys and got all the features I wanted with my GT touring v6.

Smoothest car I have ever drove

This car has it all including a Sun roof. The smart all wheel control option is great for in the snow.

OUTSTANDING!

Solid vehicle with the quietest ride available for the money. Comfortable and stylish...and a third row available for this price is unheard of.