2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

Drives very smoothe

spacious , great on gas, nice interior, handles well.... I will buy another vehicle from A1 Autosales. They worked with me and made me feel comfortable

A very impressive car

My son has a 2006 Nissan Altima and still drives it. In the back of our mind we were looking for this type of car for the reliability and longevity of the vehicle. We were used to SUVs, this car does not have that room, but is very comfortable.

Love it

I have always wanted a car with leather seats and this is excellent. I am enjoying every moment of it. No complaints thus far. Thank goodness.

Good car, great value!

I like this car. The 2018 Nissan Altima SL has comfortable, heated front seats, outstanding fuel economy, and offers excellent safety scores. The Boise stero system with 9 speakers is great.

So far so good!

The only negative we have is that we had to fill the power steering fluid...makes us a little nervous. The car has not been driven a whole lot, we bought it for our daughter who just turned 16, but we have not let her lose with it completely yet. Its a very nice car.

So far so good

This car is very nice and comfortable to drive I enjoy it . Great on gas mileage. I'm use to my suv but this was a nice change.

Great looking Nissan Altima.

I was very impressed with the look of this Nissan Altima . Sporty look with a very stylish interior. Lots of extra that I did not think the Altima had. Love it!

2.3

Not worth the money or time spent buying this car!

Yes, the outside of the car is appealing unfortunately. However, the vehicle itself is far from reliable. It is most definitely not worth the money spent on it. I bought my brand new 2018 Nissan Altima in September of 2018, and just trade it in last week for a Toyota. The break switch went out NUMEROUS times within that year, only to be fixed and broken again within a few weeks. This caused the push to start to not work, meaning I could not crank the car. The only way to crank it was to get out, lock the car, and crank it with the key fob. Not only is this unacceptable for the a brand new car, but it was very embarrassing. The transmission was already starting to slip, and there were a few times the car would not even shift into drive. Do not waste your time or money on these vehicles.

High value for cost

On top of the great gas mileage, this is a very comfortable car. Drives well and has all the options I need. I have leather and all the heating options. Hopefully will have it for the next decade.

NICE SMOOTH RIDE, GOOD MPG 35+

WE TEST DROVE 4 DIFFERENT MID SIZE CARS AND DECIDED THAT WE LIKED THE ALTIMA OUT OF THE ONES IN CONSIDERATION! IT HAD PLENTY OF POWER, SMOOTH RIDE COMFORTABLE INTERIOR SPACIOUS TRUNK AND GREAT MPG!