2014 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2014 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2014 Nissan Murano

Wishes do come true

I have liked a Murano for several years. Wanted one but couldn't get it until now. It is a dream come true for me. Only having it a few days I am not sure that I am a good critic.However, I love driving this beautiful car. It has lots of wonderful extra's and I am striving to learn how to use. The dealership, Hunt Nissan in Chattanooga, was great as well as the salespeople and the F and I man. No complaints whatsoever.

Impressed

I am very impressed with my new Nissan Murano Platinum. I have recd many compliments the latest thinking it was an Infiniti. Interior staying is a pleasant upgrade from other SUV

Love this vehice

Liked my 2007 Murano. Really liked my 2010, and wished it had blind side and lane changing warning. Opted for a 2014, and I have these features and still have a quiet, smooth riding, comfortable vehicle. Lots of standard features not found on comparable crossovers. I thought I wanted something different and test drove the Acura, Lexus, Mercedes and Audi. Best ride and value was still the Murano.

Great all around SUV

This is my sixth murano....great all around product...beats the Lexus rx350 hands down!ride quality,quietness and all around comfort at a highly competitive price.on top of all that,it is a highly reliable product.