2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue

Best car by far

This crossover is the best style, room, performance reliability, an value for the money. I love it. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Gas mileage is terrific, hardly uses an gas at all. Plenty of room for anything . I love everything about my Rogue.

4.4

Reliability and comfort

Great car for travel and everyday use. Very reliable mechanically and comfortable interior. Driven daily for 5 years with no major issues. Overall a great vehicle.

Storm Trooper

Reliable,maintenance /upkeep is not bad either. Nissan service that's recommended for my SUV is done always and I ride comfortably in it. No problems,no issues.

2.0

This Rogue gets terrible gas mileage.

So I own a 2002 Honda Accord stick shift. This Rogue cost $10 to go 24 miles .To me that is ridiculous! I am constantly filling the tank. It is a rental so hopefully I can return it soon ... only feature I did like was the radio dashboard where I can receive stuff through my phones Bluetooth other than that I'll keep my old Honda stick shift.

2.0

WORST CAR EVER , NEVER BUY NISSAN ROGUE

Me and my wife bought 2013 nissan rogue S not even a year ago , the car had 116,000 miles already when we bought it , right away , transmission broke , we invest a lot of money but still car did not feel the same after that , then radiator exploted , then front axels , oil dripping , time chain broke while I was driving in the highway, thank God nothing happened to me and still I dont know what to do with the car , already spend $ 6,000 just in repairs and it feels broken when you drive it . Please NEVER BUY NISSAN cars for your own safety .

4.1

Extended Service

We have had the car for a week, but we love it! The interior and exterior designs are great! We are looking forward to getting. Good gas mileage!

It’s a safe car to drive , very roomy

It’s a very comfortable car to drive got enough rooms for my legs very light to drive smooth to run , feels that safety to passengers

one of the most reliable cars I've had in 54 yrs

Drives really well. one problem - when you drop something between the seats in the front it's hard to retrieve the item because there's not much room.

Reliable ride with lots of space

I was reluctant to give up my van for the Rogue because I thought I wouldn't have enough room for my small business supplies. I was wrong. Lot's of space, great gas mileage and awesome AC for this south Florida heat!

2.1

Piece of crap

Haven’t had it for 5 months and it completely quit working on me at 3:30am today!!!!! Not a happy camper right now !!! Had problems from the start but wasn’t expecting this