2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue
2.4

Not Reliable!

I had less than 85,000 miles on my Rogue when the transmission locked up. I was told at the dealership that this is common in these cars. It cost several thousand dollars to have it fixed and Nissan offered no help.

4.0

Very reliable

Practical economical Worth the money spent I advice younger buyers to buy it Also it looks great hope this helps I am happy I own a Nissan rogue.

2.8

A bit underwhelmed

I test drove this car at a dealer and while its handling was OK, its power was mediocre and the undercarriage was very rusty as if there was little if any underside coating.

I love the feel of this vehicle

The size and comfort are perfect for me and my little family. This vehicle gets great gas mileage. I love the controls on the steering wheel as well.

Love my new/used Rogue

Has everything I want! Money saver! Great on gas and is all wheel drive! Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice smaller SUV. Great buy!

4.4

Most reliable brand and car

I love Nissan and I love my Rogue. I wish I had more internal features and and a sunroof. Other than that, it does what it needs to do.

2.0

The transmissions suck

There transmissions go out after around 60,000 miles so if you dont want a car that you dont have to worry about the transmission I suggest you don't get this kind of car and they are also known for there brake switch to go out as well they also dont have any power even though there is a button that you can push for extra power it dont work get something better with your money

1.9

Worst car I?ve ever owned!

This is a terrible investment! Air went out, blower motor went out , and now the transmission has went out! I will never again buy another Nissan !

Great purchase.

This car meets all my Mother's needs. She loves the color, price, and it seems like it is good on gas. Very roomy in the front and back.

Excellent and dependable

This car has exceeded my expectations. I never owned this make or model and have so far been impressed with the abilities and also gas mileage.