2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue
1.0

NOT WORTH THE MONEY SPENT

This vehicle is a death trap! It will lose power while climbing hills or if driven for a period of time on a normal road. It has an acceleration problem and when this happens you can have the peddle floored and the vehicle will only go 25-30 mph. Very unsafe and unreliable.

3.3

Not a bad car but.....

At about 65K miles, the CVT transmission started whining between 1250-1500 RPM and 2500-3000 RPM. Every now and then, it would squeal at other times as well. The end result is it needed a replacement CVT at the cost of $2500.00 plus labor. I bought this vehicle used with 57K miles and had it for 8 months. Unfortunately, there was no warranty left, no recalls, and no support from the Nissan dealer. Upon asking the mechanic that checked it out for his opinion as to the value of getting a new CVT, I was advised not to spend the money. Why? If it had been a 2014 or 2015, he felt it would be worth it, but the 2013's had a lot of outsourced production work on them and the quality control was questionable. I took his advice....

My favorite car I’ve owned

I loved this car. I was in an accident and came away unharmed after airbag deployed. This car is incredibly tough and safe. It’s comfortable and aesthetically gorgeous. I didn’t want anything fancy like a back up camera or heated seats. The only problem I ever had was that the cruise control would not work sometimes, but if you pull over and give it a break and restart it, cruise control would work again. I am really sad that I totaled this car. Would definitely recommend. I only had the car from 12,000 miles to 50,000 miles.

2.0

Still paying

This car has electric problem , the front light keep blowing up I took it to teddy Nissan been going back and forth wish I never bought this car from them

Nissan Rogue

AMAZING! What else can I say, I was always a GM (only) driver and made the switch and an happy I did! Wonderful vehicle, recommended to all.

2.0

Very poorly constructed and cheaply made

Had a Toyota that was very reliable and cheap to maintain. Unfortunately, a plow truck destroyed it. Having had a Nissan Altima that lasted well and had a good track record, I decided to go back to Nissan. Things have changed. It's obvious that in the last ten years they've decided to go with cost over quality in almost every aspect of their vehicles. Call me crazy, but I don't think that a five year old vehicle should have the transmission go, the radio die, the drivers side door no longer open, etc. These specific issues should happen later in a vehicles life. In a little over two years of ownership, I have spent about $8000 on repairs, an insane amount...and that's avoiding the more expensive dealerships, or it would be closer to 10k. Just a poorly made vehicle, for which Nissan has made it clear they take no responsibility because it's over the warranty mileage. I will not buy a 3rd Nissan

Great vehicle

Great on gas , fast, great in the snow , use this car for Uber , I love it. I definitely recommend this vehicle to someone.

Best car I've owned, want another one

This was the best vehicle I've ever owned, number 11 over a lifetime. Unfortunately someone ran a light and totaled it out. I walked away without a scratch and it looked like a head on collision the way she hit me. Airbags did their job. It was one of those vehicles that make you smile when you looked at it. Had no intention of getting rid of it. I love this car and looking to buy another one. Great, safe vehicle.

best car ive had in 2 years

this car met all my needs ,nice and roomy for me and my family.nice and clean when we took it home ran well!!!! my grandkids love it

4.3

Overall good car.

I feel like I'm not giving this car enough credit. It's been great overall but a couple small things are annoying. The electronics are wonky - mostly the radio but the AC will randomly turn on for no reason. Not good when you want heat! Just check it out thoroughly before you purchase.