2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue
2.4

Rogue system chassis control error and battery iss

I have replaced my battery 4 times. It has less than 18,000 miles on it. Now I’m having gps issues. Today it just stopped working with an error message Error chassis control system error. I bought this car as my husband and I wanted a dependable vehicle. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed. After reading many reviews, it appears I may not be the only individual who is disappointed. I will now have to trade this in for a reliable vehicle

GREAT VALUE FOR A GREAT SUV

Our 2018 Rogue has been a trouble free means of transportation we love the SUV in every way. It is an excellent value and is a great all around multi purpose vehicle. Our local Nissan Dealer Henderson Nissan is an outstanding Dealership and gives us excellent service.

4.1

Not bad!

My Rogue SL is a very reliable suv; what I like most is very well build, strong and solid made it. Only I complain about a bit noise of the engine when I speed up the car and the GPS is not accurate enough; It was updated and stills results are not good. It saves gas in standard manner. On highway it’s stable with smooth driving. I recommend this car model if your family is small.

4.1

Problem with seat

Generally like the car, only reoccurring problem is the motorized seat. It was repaired once under warranty about 1year ago, same problem again, expensive repair. Not sure I will buy another.

Best Suv I've ever owned

Car met all my needs. Many people say it lacks power, but the 2018 rogue does just fine getting up to speed in fast traffic. Amazing value for buy, along with top safety features such as blind spot monitoring.

Great ride

Great smooth ride, very comfortable, lots of power, great gas mileage, all the extras included in the sl model.. Has everything I wanted in a vehicle.

Another Nissan in the family

My family has owned Chevys, Toyota’s, Hyundai’s, Jeep’s, and Nissans! I have to say that we keep coming back to the reliability and user convenience of the Nissan brand. They are solidly built cars that are made to last forever. Two of our family’s 5 Nissans lasted more than 7 years/200,000 plus miles and were only given up because of accidents at the time. I couldn’t ask for a better made vehicle.

Betty is the Glacier Queen

This car practically drives itself and protects the driver. Pretty and safe all rolled into one. Couldn’t be happier with this car it rides so smoothly and quietly that you barely can hear it running!

4.3

Very comfortable and nice ride.

I like my rogue very much but very expensive 6 year loan. I wish I’d done a lease instead. 420.00 a month is too much for a used car

Most comfortable vehicle

This vehicle is amazing! It handles very well. It has multiple phone charging ports. There is plenty of room for friends and family. There is also plenty of leg room.