2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Very good

We have a 2019 Nissan Rogue sv haven’t had any problems with it . We really like it very easy to drive. We drove it to Florida last year it did very good on gas .

Cute and Sporty

Love the look if this car. Roomy interior without being 'too big'. Loaded with lots of features (heated seats, heated steering wheel, 360 degree camera, nice sound system, leather seats.....and the list goes on!) Absolutely fun to drive...fast too 😉

Most recent lease and purchase

My favorite car that I drive. It has all the features that I enjoy, and is fun to drive. Extremely comfortable Touch screen, and smart-key are very convenient. Extremely robust and beautiful.

Perfect size, not too big not too small

This car met all of my needs! I have two large dogs and they have perfect room in the back compared to my Chrysler Sebring! Now my two dogs and my daughter can all fit comfortably!

Comfortable and spacious SUV

So far I find my Rogue to be very comfortable and meeting my needs. I needed an SUV so I traded in my car for this and so far am very happy with it!

Beautiful weighted to the ground

This Rogue SL has leather seats, great with a dog. A light to tell you when to change lanes safely, mirrors that got down when in reverse so you can see where you are going. But the ride is the best I've had...the tires hug the ground so well, great for turns, and it has Bose Speakers. And many other bells and whistles, some I don't need. Love this car!

4.0

Good car, good gas, perfect design.

The car so far is very good. Good space. Good tech. Reliable in gas. Overall one of the best suvs I've owned. Great for kids.

I thought I’d miss my Jeep but I love this Rogue

I’m still learning all the extra features my “new” Rogue has. It’s super fun after having basic Jeeps for the past 25+ years. I can see why it got high praise in Consumer Report

Very reliable vehicle and we LOVE it!!!

The car met all of our needs and is very reliable for our family. I would recommend this make and model to anyone with the size family we have.

Fun to drive and safety first!

Ergonomic and east to drive, there are many features that come standard that you would expect the pay extra for. We have enjoyed the gas mileage and the sport mode too. The safety features with the back up camera, blind spot radar and cruise control technology make traffic jams a bit easier to survive and deal with. Plenty of cargo room to store and transport numerous things, this vehicle has served both our personal and work needs. Key less remote start makes getting the vehicle ready for the day (cooled down in summer and warmed up in winter) a comfortable experience.