2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Love this vehicle

Drove 6 hours out of the way to get this vehicle, well worth it. LOVE the panoramic moonroof.this is my second rogue and hoping to have it a long time.

The more I drive it, the more I like it.

I run a business out of the back of the Rogue, carrying a couple hundred pounds of equipment, plus a suitcase. The Rogue's rear suspension handles the weight well. I drove Mercedes for twenty years and I was tired of rebuilding the rear suspension. I. drive about 40,000 miles per year and I hope to get at least 300,000 miles before I trade it in. The front suspension seems a little soft and I think I will see if Biltstein has the specs for the car before the shocks have had the biscuit. You notice the softness on the sharp turns in the mountains, but if you drive a little slower, it won't be a problem. The power can take you to 90 a little too quickly. I recommend the car to customers and friends all the time.

4.1

Best you can get for these money!

Very nice comfy SUV for unbeatable price! Sub model SV has all the features I need and even more than I expected! Really good hydraulics on steering wheel, maker is really soft to drive. I like that back seats can be pushed up to make more trunk space. Other same type of SUVs don’t have that. Good on gas

Great car

This car is great for me very roomy in space in backseat for 2 car seats for the grand babies. Great gas mileage and very smooth ride.

Love it so far!!

It has been great so far. I have only had this car for less than a month so can’t give an opinion on how reliable it is long term but I will do another review after I’ve had it for a while.

My favorite car ever!

I love this car! It’s reliable and has the best features. I feel safe and in control while I’m driving it. It’s also great looking!

Verry reliable

Love the car. I have not bought a new car in 12 years so I am not familiar with some of the new gadgets on this car. It would be nice if someone could go over the features and help us to understand them.

3.7

2018 Rogue SL AWD

Have owned this car for 16 months and 15,000 miles. Has all the bells and whistles that you can get on this model. Comfortable and very good on the highway. Love the blind spot indicators but the driving assistance takes some getting use to. I am getting approx. 27 mpg combined city/highway. Sluggish when starting off but is reliable on highway at 70-75 mph. Had a 2014 Pathfinder SL 4WD before this one and I like the Rogue better as it fits our needs better as a smaller vehicle. I have owned 7 Nissans and probably won't buy another make in the future. In fact, I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier that is 8 years old with 56,000 miles and I don't expect I will have a desire to trade or sell it for anything currently on the market. The key is top grade synthetic oil. Change oil and filter every 5,000 miles and these vehicles will last a long time.

I am very pleased with my Rogue

Driving my Rogue is an enjoyable experience. It is comfortable and handles very well. The interior is well designed. The exterior design is really nice, it was what initially drew my attention.

3.4

Nice around town SUV

Good value for the price tag, reliable, a little noisy tires and wheels(they were aftermarket installed by the dealer) lug nuts rusted after 2 weeks( warranty doesn’t cover aftermarket parts) slow and sluggish transmission and acceleration is not what I expected from 2.5 engine. Good mpg.