2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue
4.0

Very comfortable and safe compared to my 1999 Jeep

This SUV does everything that I need it to do. Great gas mileage and comfortable. Performance is low as it only has 170 horsepower but it sufficient.

Something different

Just getting used to it and finding all the new things. USB port, backup camera, heated seats. All new experiences for me. Have read some troublesome reports but haven't experienced any issues yet.

Great used car

Very nice, comfortable, easy driving, plenty of power, well made. Nice looking family car, good air, easy to use controls, plenty of room. Very good safety equipment.

LUV MY ROGUE!!!!!!!

I absolutely love my rogue. Sold my Subaru Forester to buy a Nissan Rogue. Honestly this is the best suv that I have ever owned. Perfect size and very comfortable!!!!!!!! No regrets!!!!!

3.3

It runs good. Just some issues that dealer won't f

I lease this vehicle. The problems I am having are the motor mounts and or transmission mount needs replaced. Also, the right front strut sounds and feels like it's broke. Dealer says they won't fix anything unless it's on recall or completely non-functional. Other than these issues, it's been a good car.

4.4

Was my favorite car!!

I loved my Midnight Edition Rogue! It had every bell and whistle you could ask for! Unfortunately I was rear-ended at a stoplight by a drunk driver going 65 mph, and it was declared a total loss. Fortunately, the body structure took all the shock and none of us were seriously injured. The ONLY complaint was the transmission, it already started slipping at 40k miles. had that not been an issue, I would have replaced it with another one, as I absolutely loved everything else it had to offer! I especially miss my 360 Birds eye view camera and heated steering wheel... Its the only time I ever cried over a car..Glad I had GAP, as the value depleted.

Nice small SUV

2018 Silver Rogue SV. Love the Apple CarPlay - was an important feature. The car rides very nice in city & Highway. Sits up a little higher than a sedan (which is what we had & we wanted a little higher view). Car safety features are great - collision/emergency braking, lane departure (does not have the adaptive Cruise Control - which is ok). We know the style is going to change, but we wanted a good car, not a new car at this time. We have a dog & he can get in/out very easy. He likes to sit up on the seats when folded down. Car has plenty of room for whatever we need. I also like the rear trunk possible shelving configurations. It can be a shelf, box, or cover so no one can see into the trunk area. The size is perfect. Much easier to maneuver & park. I like the remote start & heated seats (for winter).

Smooth beautiful car

I drove this car as a teat and decided that it was the car I wanted to purchase. I immediately fell in love with the vehicle. The car runs smoothly so it feels like you are in a plane.

Very nice vehicle for family or for work

This vehicle has the all features you need very nice to drive very good Gad miles family car for fun o long trips very good condition

Love at First Drive

Drove it first when my last car was in the shop 2 yrs ago. Bought my 2018 this year. Love the drive, space, reliability, blindside warnings, EVERYTHING! Plus it's easy getting in & out since I'm a senior citizen.