2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

$24,800–$26,150 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Love my Rogue! “Blue” has been a great vehicle!

We recently moved and we were pleasantly surprised by how much we could pack in her! I have hauled a loveseat in back easily! I can’t wait until vacation! We packed the Versa with luggage for a week for 3people. It was just a little tight. But with the Rogue we will have plenty of space and room for one more! Great gas mileage and the safety features are a plus! Especially the blindspot sensors and breaking systems. GET ONE!

Great Deal!

This vehicle runs smoothly and had low mileage at point of purchase! A few accessories are all it needs to my liking. Great value !!

4.3

Excellent car

I think Nissan rogue is an Excellent car for a small family and smooth drive. So far, we are very happy with our purchase and highly recommended.

Used to prefer the Jeep Cherokee

I am having so much fun driving the Rogue. Bought used with low mileage and warranty in place. I have always said I wanted another Jeep but honestly fell in love with the interior of this Rogue. Mine has heated saddle leather seats that are so comfy. (Wish they were heated in the back too). It has a Sport mode if you want a little more pep in your take off as well as an Econo mode to save on gas. Currently I average 30mpg which is about what I had hoped for. It's easy to see out of but the addition of blind spot sensors are a great safety measure. Easy to park in tight spots.

Great mid size suv

Love this SUV! It had everything I wanted from heated seats to panoramic moon roof. I live in Iowa and the AWD was a must and performs very well . Also the gas mileage is phenomenal for a SUV!

4.0

Extremely reliable car

Car is a good, solid overall performing vehicle. Low maintenance and reliable. A few hiccups on the display board that sometimes resolve themselves. Great vehicle overall.

4.3

Love my new car.

I've only had it for a day but so far I love my new vehicle. The only thing I wish was that it had a digital speed display.

3rd model I’ve owned

I enjoyed this vehicle so much that I’ve continued to go through three different models. A vehicle that performs well and gets great gas mileage.

Love this vehicle

Drove 6 hours out of the way to get this vehicle, well worth it. LOVE the panoramic moonroof.this is my second rogue and hoping to have it a long time.

The more I drive it, the more I like it.

I run a business out of the back of the Rogue, carrying a couple hundred pounds of equipment, plus a suitcase. The Rogue's rear suspension handles the weight well. I drove Mercedes for twenty years and I was tired of rebuilding the rear suspension. I. drive about 40,000 miles per year and I hope to get at least 300,000 miles before I trade it in. The front suspension seems a little soft and I think I will see if Biltstein has the specs for the car before the shocks have had the biscuit. You notice the softness on the sharp turns in the mountains, but if you drive a little slower, it won't be a problem. The power can take you to 90 a little too quickly. I recommend the car to customers and friends all the time.