2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

$24,800–$26,150 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Very reliable vehicle and we LOVE it!!!

The car met all of our needs and is very reliable for our family. I would recommend this make and model to anyone with the size family we have.

Fun to drive and safety first!

Ergonomic and east to drive, there are many features that come standard that you would expect the pay extra for. We have enjoyed the gas mileage and the sport mode too. The safety features with the back up camera, blind spot radar and cruise control technology make traffic jams a bit easier to survive and deal with. Plenty of cargo room to store and transport numerous things, this vehicle has served both our personal and work needs. Key less remote start makes getting the vehicle ready for the day (cooled down in summer and warmed up in winter) a comfortable experience.

Love my Rogue! “Blue” has been a great vehicle!

We recently moved and we were pleasantly surprised by how much we could pack in her! I have hauled a loveseat in back easily! I can’t wait until vacation! We packed the Versa with luggage for a week for 3people. It was just a little tight. But with the Rogue we will have plenty of space and room for one more! Great gas mileage and the safety features are a plus! Especially the blindspot sensors and breaking systems. GET ONE!

Great Deal!

This vehicle runs smoothly and had low mileage at point of purchase! A few accessories are all it needs to my liking. Great value !!

4.3

Excellent car

I think Nissan rogue is an Excellent car for a small family and smooth drive. So far, we are very happy with our purchase and highly recommended.

Used to prefer the Jeep Cherokee

I am having so much fun driving the Rogue. Bought used with low mileage and warranty in place. I have always said I wanted another Jeep but honestly fell in love with the interior of this Rogue. Mine has heated saddle leather seats that are so comfy. (Wish they were heated in the back too). It has a Sport mode if you want a little more pep in your take off as well as an Econo mode to save on gas. Currently I average 30mpg which is about what I had hoped for. It's easy to see out of but the addition of blind spot sensors are a great safety measure. Easy to park in tight spots.

Great mid size suv

Love this SUV! It had everything I wanted from heated seats to panoramic moon roof. I live in Iowa and the AWD was a must and performs very well . Also the gas mileage is phenomenal for a SUV!

4.0

Extremely reliable car

Car is a good, solid overall performing vehicle. Low maintenance and reliable. A few hiccups on the display board that sometimes resolve themselves. Great vehicle overall.

4.3

Love my new car.

I've only had it for a day but so far I love my new vehicle. The only thing I wish was that it had a digital speed display.

3rd model I’ve owned

I enjoyed this vehicle so much that I’ve continued to go through three different models. A vehicle that performs well and gets great gas mileage.