2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Hudson Nissan purchase

Great buying experience. Go see Ron Hannon!!! Never a stressful experience! I never feel pressured to purchase anything. Ron makes me feel relaxed and like I'm one of his own children.

Perfect car for our needs!

Great size and utility with good avg fuel economy. Run smoothly and quietly for a smaller SUV. Looking forward to many years of enjoying the ride.

Still new to me and I love it so far.

So far I love the car we purchased. It is what I was looking for. The family fits comfortably in it. The car is comfortable.

Bluetooth and Buttons Galore!

I wanted convenience, safety, and affordability. Got all three in this Nissan Rogue. I almost bought a Jeep Cherokee but the Rogue had so much more at a great price. Naturally I went with the car with all the Bells & Whistles. Love it!

Great car!

I love it ! Rides well , is comfortable and perfect size and suits my needs ! I love the heated seats and steering wheel

Love it!

It is so smart! I truly believe it keeps me safer while I'm driving. The heated seats work sooo fast! I'm really looking forward to seeing how well it works in the snow this winter. Definitely a keeper!

1.7

Started having issues at less than 10,000 miles

The Rogue has transmission issues and issues with the emergency braking system and has had them since before 10,000 miles. Taken in multiple times to dealership and they say it’s normal and happens frequently. These cars are death traps. Opened a case with Nissan and due to the volume of issues cannot even get anyone to call me back. Will never buy another Nissan again.

Greatest looking car I have owned..

This car meets everything I wanted in a new car. The size is great. Easy to handle. No problem driving it in every day traffics.

Fantastic SUV!

I wanted a compact SUV for some time due to not only the space, but the ability to sit up higher to view the road ahead of someone in front of me. This vehicle is smooth and I have been so happy to drive it! Safty features are not perfect but help a lot. I take long drives for different reasons and the intelligent cruise control is a huge leg and foot saver! I love this car so much that I wake up early for work because I enjoy driving it so much haha though that part may decrease once im over the shiny new toy excitement, but feeling less anxious on Dallas roads will remain. The 360 camera is amazing as I can check my surroundings not only for parking/driving, but also to check if someone is sneaking up around the car at night before getting out.

Just bought so we will see

Nice vehicle options and price compared to the crv or the Toyota versions of this vehicle where 6-8 thousand more in price. I would. So far suggest this vehicle for commuting uses.