2017 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.3

Not bad!

This is an obvious upgrade from the 2015 Chevy Spark I owned. The interior is beautiful and well organized. I appreciated the birds eye view when I was parking and the blindspot indicators are awesome! It’s an orange glowing area on the inside of the car and is easy to see without taking your eyes off the road. However, the performance was ...okay. It is a smooth ride and takes corners well. However, I personally felt like it was needing encouragement to get up a hillside— about as much as my Chevy Spark.

I love it

The car met my needs, it is pre-owned but really good condition and low milage. Fair price. I dont know about the gas consumption yet but it has eco and sport mode.

Great comfort so far!

This car met all my needs an wants. It has up to date features inside and out. More than I expected. The ride is smooth and it has horsepower. I am still in awe! !!

Great value

Car is for my daughter to commute to school very reliable. Reliable and safe driving in the winter. Good gas mileage and overall reliability in a smaller sub

Most decked out car I've owned

So far I love it! I love the interior, comfort, cool features, and the way it drives its very smooth. There's cool features that I've never had in my previous cars, probably because I've had cars that were in the late 90's.

1.4

2015 Rogue Seat base replaced 4 times!!!!

Ive owned the car for 3 years. It's a 2015 and the seat base failed 4 times. Fast forward 2 years later I am still dealing with it. It was just replaced for the 4th time. The fact that something is obviously wrong with the vehicle. They keep fixin kmg the same thing and every time it fails. The vehicle is unsafe and Nissan doesn`t care and neither does Curry. At the end of the day I`m screwed, I have a $30K vehicle that can`t be fix but now I know that I will never buy a Nissan ever again or do business with Curry. It was 2 weeks ago today that the 4th seat base was installed. I asked to see whil they had the seat out and to have them show me where the issue was. That did not happen. I was shown a seat base (not knowing if it was from my car) and was told they weren't sure it was exactly failing. It would have been nice to have the tech show me like I asked. To top it off, after 2 years with this issue and all of the struggle to be done with this, you would think I would have gotten a call asking me how things with the seat was going. Not surprised.

4.4

2017 Rogue Sport

This car meets all of my needs. Comfortable interior, spacious enough for a variety of gear, and competitive fuel efficiency for its class. Given the added reliability and coverage offered by Nissan, I'm very happy with my purchase.

3.9

Does the job ...

Bought this car 9/2018 used with 2200 miles so this is a one year review.After a horrible experience at Manchester Nissan in CT I have settled into this vehicle quite nicely but have a few general issues and quality control complaints which will remain thorns in my side until I sell. THE PAINT: I have more paint chips and scratches after one year of driving than any other vehicle ever owned! (I am 65) Bird droppings if not addressed in 24 hours will blotch the paint. I have taken excellent care and never run it through a car wash and use all high quality detailing products and microfiber towels. I hate to see in another few years what it is going to look like. CVT: Took me a while to get used to it (and the steering) but I have come to like it. I find the initial 0-60 torque unresponsive but if approached properly it actually isn't that bad. Instead of taking off with petal to the metal the trick is to apply the petal in accordance to where the transmission is catching to avoid the "rubber band". Still not great but I ride a motorcycle in the summer so I get "torque relief". Main complaint about CVT is it is manufactured by JATCO and is considered cheap, unreliable and needs expensive fluid changes every 30K miles with no guarantee it will last past the manufacturer's warranty. Hey, I don't consider myself stuck with it. It has a good ride, it is sharp looking, once it gets going it cruises fine at 85MPH if I want it to. It's great in the snow. Has great AC . It's comfortable and has plenty of space for my needs as a P/T musician hauling gear. Would I buy another Nissan? Probably not. The company since Renault merge went sideways. Recommend to a friend? I have already so long as they don't expect the reliability of a Toyota, Honda or even a Ford.

Cute, sporty and comfortable

The outside of this car is sporty and fun. The inside does not disappoint. The leather seats and 7 inch touch screen make this car fun to drive and comfortable seating as well. Enough space and room to transport the family. Love the sunroof too!

2.6

Looks like a car off a cartoon show.

Looks nothing like it's big brother, the regular Rogue. I traded in my 2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX because I needed something bigger for my 6'3 fourteen year old son and his friends to fit in. What a waste, not only was my couple bigger! Yes bigger but all the amenities that I had with the Honda this car doesn't even come close to 5 star's