2017 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

$21,420–$22,770 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport

Great comfort, convenience, and style!

Probably the most comfortable car we’ve ever owned! Love all the added features of this upgraded model. So convenient! Great performance and Style! Initially, we bought it for a long trip and it handled so well, gets great mileage and made the travel so easy. With the power lift trunk, Blindspot monitor, lane monitor and backup camera, it really added to the safety of our trip as well.

4.3

I just bought this vehicle and so far it's very ni

The vehicle is very nice with alot of upgrades. The navigation system does not show the streets like my jeep did but gets you to the correct location

Love my new car!!

Interior and the exterior color is what I bought the car for!!! I live driving it and all the features I have in my car. Best first time owning an SUV!!

Happy owner of a Nissan rogue sport SL

This car met all my needs. It's the best car I've ever owned. I love the Rogue sport SL so stylish and so me!! I love all the extra features. I love my leather seats. I got a good deal on it as well.

Just what I needed.

This car will fit my needs, its easy to get in and out of. It gets good gas mileage. I feel it will last me a long time .

3.9

Reliable car

Not bad for a 2017 suv. It is reliable and it serves its purpose. The interior is not all that amazing though, but I like the design and the exterior.

Great for female drivers.

My wife needed a smaller SUV with AWD for our nasty winters and drive a Nissan Juke in the past. She loves her Rogue Sport! It's the perfect size for her and she feels safe driving it in deep snow. Since she's petite, the electronic seats boosts her up to a comfortable level.

The cutest yet most reliable car I’ve ever owned!

This car has met all of my needs except for trunk space. Love everything else about it! Also love that it is almost exactly like my Sentra I had previously owned on the inside!

Dependable reliable affordable and good looking SU

Meets all my needs Great on Gas Given me no problems whatsoever I?m happy with my Nissan Rogue Great fit Sleek style Very roomy and comfy

3.0

Over paid

The front window panels are in the way of my vision and makes it really hard to turn the corner in my parking garage. It needs to be moved.