2017 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.4

Good car for the money

Car is very nice for a used car, missing antennae which wasn't disclosed at time of sale, also has a glitch in the computer that monitors tire pressure. Dealer Hgreg said they wouldn't fix it because cars are sold as is. We weren't advised what exactly the "as is" condition was. Good price and customer service was so so

THis is perhaps the best of the Rogue Line

Great Fuel Economy, Great Comfort. Very good looking car. This is the SL with all of the options. Navigation could be better, but, I think that is the same with most. It has all of the latest safety features, including accident avoidance, and it is just a great car. I expect it to last as long, and be just as reliable as our previous Rogue SL was (2008).

New car experience

The SUV met my criteria based on price and comfort. It rides well and it the driver side seating is very comfortable. Looking forward to enjoying the car for several years.

nice size SUV

The car has plenty of get up and go. The first tank of gas is averaging 29 mpg. It carried 5 with no problem. The cost was good for an SUV

Couldn?t be happier!

This car had everything I was looking for... AWD, great gas mileage, sporty design, Nissan dependability, Heated seats, amazing value. I also drove the Murano but the Rogue is a perfect fit for me.

This Rouge get 31 mpg on the highway.

After renting one of these Routes for my job I just had to have one for myself. Love everything about this vehicle and would recommend it to all my friends.

GREAT SMALL SUV FOR THE MONEY!

EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE ONLY OWNED IT ABOUT THREE AND HALF MONTHS, MY WIFE LOVES THE WAY IT DRIVES AND HANDLES . FUN TO DRIVE, AND THE GAS MILAGE IS GREAT. THE GOOD PART IS THEY REALLY SEEM TO BE HOLDING THEIR VALUE WELL. GREAT LITTLE SUV AWD FOR THE MONEY.

Awesome

Very satisfying and comfortable for my family. We love all of the additions and price. I'm glad I made this decision and hope this car is with us long.

I love my new Nissan Rogue.

This is my first crossover. I am very satisfied with my new Nissan Rogue. It meets all of my needs and it is so much fun to drive.

Great car.

We enjoy driving this car. Great value for the money. Exterior styling is excellent. Enough leg room, comfortable seats. I like the heated stirring wheel & heated front seats feature in this car.