2019 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.1

Safe and reliable

This car suits my needs I was looking for a reliable vehicle and was impressed by the safety features . I wanted a smaller SUV.

3.3

Girlfriend's car

Great low cost compact utility vehicle. This car is perfect if you want a cheap, reliable daily commuter with extra space for going on long trips.

4.4

I like the Sport over the Rough.

This car fits my personality. It has plenty of leg room and is comfortable to drive for long distances. I take a lot of Cruises out of Miami and this car is very comfortable to drive for the 4-1/2 hour trip.

It’s been over 10 years since I had an SUV.

I love the fact that I can see over cars to check traffic. My Rogue Sport has everything I wanted. My salesman Johnathon Burlison was great and I highly recommend him to get you the car your looking for!!

Great vehicle

My short wife can drive it. Very smooth to drive, comfortable and decent amount of room. Have only had it a day so can’t say much more then that

I absolutely love this car!

This is my mom car! Going from a compact car to the Nissan Rogue sport was a great choice. It is a spacious vehicle. I can put our car seat in with ease and the space in the trunk is amazing when grocery shopping or packing a stroller and more for family outings. This vehicle is great on gas and runs smoothly. I will forever recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs to upgrade!

Best Affordable SUV

This car met all my need when looking for a small suv. The price was right. The car has a nice smooth ride. Has just enough room and storage in the back.

My favorite vehicle I’ve ever bought!

I LOVE MY ROGUE SPORT! It’s roomy, sleek and rides great! I’m so glad I bought this vehicle. I traded in a Prius and I’m no glad I did! It’s great on gas, has all of the bells and whistles that I need and as long as I keep up the service, I should get many years out of it.

Great Small SUV with everything you could want

My husband and I rented a Nissan Rogue Pport XL for a week to go to the mountains so we took it through all the hoops as far as hill climbing. Performance was great. No hesitation at all plenty of power to climb those steep winding roads. Very comfortable ride and plenty of legroom in the front and back. Awesome cargo space to haul around two bikes plus baggage. I purchased the pearl tricoat color with light gray interior. Beautiful vehicle and great gas mileage, we got 32 mpg on the interstate and 28 around the city. We love our new ride.

Great car for price

Enjoying the driving experience and good looks of this car. Car provides a smooth ride and enjoy the entertainment features. Safety features is one of the primary reasons I was sold on this car.