2020 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport

Nissan Rocks

The car is perfect and has a CD player in it which is rare but I love it. Has a key to start it also.

Great Suv

Love it. Very comfortable. Great gas mileage. Fun to drive. Love the available colors. There are different styles available. Several options available to choose from.

Its very reliable during all this snow that came i

Its very reliable during these times during the winter with all the snow that came on us all of a sudden. So happy with it.

Full of Features at a Great Price

I was looking for a new vehicle that was fun to drive, quiet, and full of features. The 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport SV AWD is the perfect all round vehicle to take for a ride to work, around the block, or on a daylong trip. Go and check it out.

Very nice small SUV not to big not to small

This car is perfect for a small little family me an my wife and our new born baby it's not to small an not to big it's a perfect size an very good on gas

Perfect car for young driver

Bought the Rogue Sport new for my college child. We wanted reliability, safety features, good looks, appropriate storage, and the only real entertainment someone that age needs - CarPlay. While this is not a car I would buy for myself due to size and engine power, it is perfect for a younger driver. Especially for the price.

3.4

Decent Value

Stylish exterior, average interior, decent safety features, roomier compared to others in class. Good value for the money. Jury out on reliability only owned it for a month.

Great Car, should have got it sooner.

As someone coming from high performance and luxury vehicles, this car is great. Quieter riding than the other small suv style cars, many interior extras the more expensive vehicles have, and averaging 35 mph on the highway. (On a flat highway at a conservative speed, it shows I get over 40mpg) It is also sporty looking, resembling much more expensive brands.

Excellent Vehicle!

This vehicle is awesome! Traded my 18 Kicks for this one. Love the smoothness of the ride and the enhanced map system capability is amazing. The styling in and out is exceptional. Legroom is great. As usual, Nissan product is incredible.

4.4

Cool so far!

Nice small SUV, and decent on gas. Took some getting used to keyless ignition - engine is quiet when in park. It integrates great with iPhone - nice instrument panel.