2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2015 Nissan Versa

Love it

This by far was the smoothest transaction of my life. So professional and attentive to detail. I will never buy a vehicle from anywhere else.

3.3

The ignition lock is not working. Cant start car.

Ignition lock doesn’t work. Cant start car. Only has 54,000 miles. Brakes squeak when applied. Dealership says that’s normal. Has since purchased new. 64 years old. Had several cars never had these problems Have 164,000 miles on my 2006 Chevy. More reliable than the Nissan. Going back to chevy

3.0

Cute Ride but Poor Transmission/Cooling System

Got this car with 3k miles on it. At 50 thousand miles engine started shaking and dash felt overly hot. Engine light came on. Sometimes felt like it was going to stall out. Dealer claimed it was O2 sensor and another one also related to air/fuel ration. They changed one then took car to my own mechanic who claimed O2 sensor fine but they changed it to make me feel better. Car worse then before. Seems Nissan cannot fix or diagnose their own cars properly. Probably lied to. After doing research I read these cars have faulty cooling systems which causes the CVT transmission to overheat and explains the shaking. This is most likely what I think happened with my car. I am back to Toyota.

1.9

Transmission gone

I bought this car 3 years ago was a good little car it had 41,000 when I got it drove it for three years has 120,000 miles when the transmission we

2.7

Being charged with a crime for faulty Versa

Cheap car very dangerous!will cause death!Highway Patrol would of been notifyed Bakersfield Police took the sean and has been trying for two years now to make this Death trap into Gross Vehicler Manslaughter I pray to God that this doesn't go unnoticed and whoever is behind all this may you have it back 100 fold

4.1

Manual transmission runs great!

This car meets my expectations and needs , very basic but zero issues, it takes me from point A to point B with very little gas, easy to keep clean, stereo sounds good. I recommend this car for driving to work or school or making deliveries for extra income.

2.3

Worst car I ever owned

This thing was good for nothing besides its price and gas mileage. It was slow, uncomfortable and the absolute WORST vehicle I've ever had in the snow. If you need a cheap set of wheels, a real point a to point b kinda thing, this will do. But it's average in its appearance, SLOW, and feels cheap. I can only recommend this to a driver who doesn't drive much at all and lives in an area with very mild weather.

4.3

Best little sedan I've ever had.

No problem with this car just wanted to get a new suv. Super on gas and very dependable if it was a SUV I wouldn't get rid of it.

2.3

Transmission went out. Disappointed in reliability

Transmission went out, controller arms had to be repaired, head gasket needed replacement, serpentine broke. Disappointed in overall issues with car. Luckily, the transmission was still under Nissan manufacturers warranty.

3.1

Lots of weird problems, electrical issues

Perhaps it had been in a wreck, but the oil dipstick fell off, the glove box door falls off, it keeps blowing out the rear driver blinker, and to top it all off I've had to replace the electronic throttle. Twice. Lesson learned, ALWAYS pay for the Carfax report and get checked by a licensed mechanic before purchasing any vehicle.