2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2015 Versa Nissan
Shop the 2015 Versa Nissan
4.3

Most Reliable Car I've Owned!

This car met all my needs. It is GREAT on gas. Can travel far with one tank of gas. Very reliable because it never broke down or had any issues.

Excellent Car for the price!

I was looking for a new car that looked good but was still super affordable for a student. I ended up purchasing a red 2017 Nissan Versa because it was sleek, economical, comfortable and good on gas mileage. It only costs me about $22-30 every few weeks to fill up a full tank (depending on gas prices). It drives smooth. Stereo is great. Had Bluetooth calling, comes with a USB charger that also hooks to the iPhone to play music. Overall great car.

Best car I have owned

This car has plenty of leg room, as I am tall. It is very economical for people who drive a lot of miles. Easy to drive.

Great small car

We needed an energy efficient car for my daughter and this fits the bill! Great car and value! It is attractive, has a surprisingly good amount of leg room and great trunk space.

3.6

We own 2 of these, bought new in 2015

Overall good; we own one base manual 5-speed, and one CVT in SL trim They each get about 38 mpg. No oil or coolant use, no trans issues to date. We change oil every 5k, tires at 20k, no issues there. Only bug is for one of them the radio volume knob is touchy, best to use wheel-mounted volume control. The base model lacks rear wind spoiler (available aftermarket -- strongly advised, improves highway handling in any wind) and front armrests as only major suggestions. The CVT purchased has the full backup and nav screen option which is a plus -- only added on the near-top versions. Fog lamps are advised (optional; also available aftermarket). Huge back seat and trunk for a small car. Will update results after 50k miles.

4.4

Reliable economic

Good economic reliable. .... not a lot of power ...nothing fancy. ...but ok transportation.. simple. ..doors and windows manually. you have to open each door and window from inside. ..and close ......

Nice car - fits all my needs!

Nice car...wanted an economy car that fit me (plus size), and it's a neat car and great on mileage. I love the color and style

Very reliable

Very reliable and nice. It will save me alot on gas nice color and very comfortable. Alot of features i love the bluetooth and the back up camera i really love

Proud Nissan Versa owner

Great deal for this car. The only problem is the acceleration ... jams right up to 3 and 4 hurting the engine and wasting gas.

Perfect car for driving.

This car meets my driving needs very well. It's spacious inside and in the trunk. It's good for commuting and travelling as well. The paint is almost brandnew, just like a new car.