2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

$11,990–$13,490 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2015 Versa Nissan
Shop the 2015 Versa Nissan

I?m going to purchase the Nissan Versa!

What a nice compact roomy economy ride! Drives clean and has just enough pep. Absolutely thrilled to be purchasing this Nissan product! Clean and current. I?m very impressed!

Very reliable car

This car is the perfect commuter vehicle and i have never had a single issue with it. The gas mileage is excellent and the interior is very spacious. This is a best possible car for someone on a lower budget.

4.0

Reliable car that gets me from a to b

Car is dependable. Haven't had any major issues with it since 2015. Lacks in power when going up hills and on highway though. Wish it had more horsepower. Great gas mileage. Husband wishes it was a little bigger too.

2.0

Cheaply built car and it shows

I bought this car new in 2015. First even new car. It ran good and was really good on gas. At first oil change I already had two issues. One was rear spoiler was becoming unattached and the other was the rear window was leaking. The spoiler was fixed under warranty. At 31,000 miles the cvt transmission went out. It was fixed under warranty, thankfully. I traded this car in as soon as I got it back. Buyers beware.

Best on gas and comfort !

Very reliable and great on gas ! Easy to maneuver and travel long distance with family and comfort . Cost of maintenance is also affordable .

Best car I?ve ever owned

Good gas mileage, lots of leg room front and back, the back seats fold down so I can haul stuff. My daughter loves it and the stereo is great

Love this car

This car is a small sedan. It rides smooth & has plenty of pickup.. I drive in Houston traffic, so it has to get up & go when changing lanes.I have always had larger cars but find this car design gives plenty of head & leg room. The windows allow a good visual effect. No blind spots. The trunk is very large for a small car. I am very pleased with the car's performance. The driver's seat could be more comfortable. Other than that I love this car.

Best ever

I'm 65 have had them all. My father sold Cadillacs so many luxury and performance vehicles. Over 60000 miles and no issues.

4.0

I like this car for the most part

This car is great for most things. It's great for gas mileage and very road safe. It is HOREIBLE in the snow though. It slips and slides all over the places. Studded tires are a must for states that have heavy snow fall. The stereo is not great but I've had worse.

Very smooth vehicle.

It is a very smooth and well operating vehicle. Has some power under the hood and very impressive interior design. Highly recommend for people who want a reliable gas saving vehicle.