2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

$11,990–$13,490 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2015 Versa Nissan
Shop the 2015 Versa Nissan

Best car I have ever owned

I think it gets great gas mileage, it?s rides smooth, it?s always reliable just an amazing little car for the price!!!

4.3

Great Value

If you're not looking for anything fancy, just to get from point A to point B, reliably, this is an excellent choice. My model is a standard transmission, with no power windows or locks, and that's fine by me, less to go wrong. It gets great mileage. It is reliable. The only issue I have with it is that there is no interior trunk release, which would be nice. I have to shut the car off to unlock the trunk with the ignition key to open it. Bad design, there, otherwise, it works well. There are ample cup holders (4). Decent leg room for a compact car. Comfortable seats. Nice, but not sporty performance, although having the standard transmission, I'm sure my acceleration is faster than the automatic cards would provide. All-in-all, I'm pleased.

3.9

Best car yet

Great car I got the manual version and gas mileage is excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most fuel efficient!!

Excellent car for the cost. Great fuel efficiency and smooth to drive. Low on maintenance and great re-sale value due to the Nissan brand.

2.3

This car is a piece of junk

When I bought this car it was great little car. But once it hit 90,000 miles, the transmission started acting up. It would act like the injectors were dirty. About 100,000 miles, the car acted like it would not go into gear when you were at a stop light and slip at 20 mph and 40 mph. I was driving home from work and I thought the transmission took a dump. I felt like I was going to have to push it on the side and call for a tow. I would not buy another Nissan till they get this problem fixed. And since it is a transmission that only a tech can check the fluid. The dealer never told me that till it was too late.

Most reliable car I owned

It?s Amazing! I wished it had power lock and windows but other than that? I can?t complain. I?m excited for my DREAM come TRUE!

So i went and bought a 2017 versa

It's great good on gas handles great comfortable plenty of room a beautiful car I don't know what they'll say its first car bought new in a long time and I love it I would recommend it to anybody thank you

4.3

Simple, economical transportation!

Amazing gas mileage, very generous leg room front and back. For the price, you can't really ask for much more.

Very reliable, have yet to have an issue!

This car has met all my needs and very good on gas mileage. I've owned mine for 2 1/2 yrs, bought it new, and so far haven't had any issues. It's not a show car, or a sport car, but is very reliable. And, it gets me where I need to go. Mine has the Bluetooth and stuff on the steering wheel controls, and trunk key on auto lock key. It has everything I need in a car. The only thing that I would like it to have more would be a Sun roof.

Most smoothest car i have drove

While driving it, i had a really great time and will be purchasing this car very soon from this dealership.