2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2015 Nissan Versa
4.1

My First Car- Nissan Versa 1.6S 2015

This is my first car that I bought as a student and has been a great value for my money. It is a basic economy car in the sense it does not have power locks or windows. Inspite of that it was not a disadvantage or deal breaker for me. It drives well, has power steering and brakes, is sturdy and reliable. It is also very roomy, plenty of legspace and has good head space. It is a great car for people just starting out. Instead of buying a pre owned car with several hundred miles on it I would recommend this car for the same cost but is brand new.

Nissan Versa Review

I owned this car for almost 2 1/2 years and I've been in two accidents- the last which resulted in a total loss. The car is so little that even when going speed limit trucks will hit you. :( I hadn't ever been in a car accident before this car. The car itself is good, it's great quality, value and gas mileage, I fell in love with the car because it was in the show room... I only wish I would've taken more time to consider the size of the vehicle versus the ability to purchase a brand-new car. I will not buy another Nissan versa but I will buy another Nissan they are reliable cars never had any issue with the car besides the car accidents. I was T-boned twice during the duration of owning the vehicle.

This is the best purchase that I ever made!

This car is really good on gas and it is very reliable. I literally have to chase my wife over the keys for it each week! I love this car!

Amazing gas mileage

It's a great buy. At a great $$$$ all maintenance was done on time and it was garage kept for a long time

Little, Fun, Reliable

Its nice having a safe car, that uses very little gas, that I know won't break down leaving my family stranded. Its even fun to drive. Overall great value.

3.0

Worst New Car I Bought

The car rode fine, but the lack of features was lacking even at the low price. It needed an armrest, a6 gear on manual trans, and a 4 speaker sound system.

Best middle sized car for your money

This car has lots of room to tote things, gets great gas millage, and has plenty of house power. This car also has great sound quality.

BEST CAR IV'E OWNED!

EXCELLENT CAR! It does excellent on gas, $20 will fill the tank up and keep me going for about 2 weeks! It also has a small build so I can easily park in the city when I travel to school. The color is also very eye catching, It is a bright sky blue, I love it!

First time buyer

This car is comfortable, rides well, is fuel efficient and fun to drive. It was my first vehicle purchase and I am a very satisfied customer.

First time buyer

I'm enjoying my new car that I purchased today March 25, 2017! I'm looking refer family and friends that are looking to buy a new or used vehicle from Driver's World! I'm blessed to be able to have a car of my own with no worries!